[5]

"Everyone please report to the dining hall, the quiz will begin momentarily." Kipo said over the speaker.

She put her hood back on and walked over to her throne. She sat down, letting out a big sigh. 'I wonder who's going to win this week..' The mute thought.

The door was kicked open, and all of the wolves rushed in to get a seat. She clenched on to her shirt, very afraid. She panted, looking over at the mutes. They all stared at her, excited. "N-Now then, I hope you all studied. Billions will pass out the paper. Remeber not to cheat, and if you don't know the answer–"

"Skip over it and return to it later!" They all shouted.

Billions [Light Blue] passed out the papers, everyone had their own lucky pencils, they were now just waiting for Kipo to give the signal. "You may begin."

                     ^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•

Kipo waited for the last wolf to turn in their page, it was Carlson. He was smart for his age. But not smart enough to win the prizes. So he studied extra hard last night. Kipo went to grab the papers, and dismissed the wolves.

They all chatted with each other, asking what they got for specific questions. She sat down in a random chair, and began to check the quizzes.

                   ^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•

"That's a first..." Kipo muttered.

"What is?" Wolf asked, walking over to her.

"Everyone got the same score.."

"They probably cheated."

"No, I know they didn't. I watched them take it. I graded these alphabetically. And it makes out some sort of..What's the word.." Kipo muttered.

"Puzzle?"

"Yeah. There are 26 problems. And I used letters instead of numbers. And I think it makes out a sentence. They all purposely missed one..Call in your Alpha, I need his help on this.." Kipo mumbled.

Wolf pushed her a bit so she could sit down with her. "Well, maybe they spelt something. Take the one problem they got wrong..Then put it together with the others." Wolf said.

                          ~Later~

"We...Love...Our..Alpha..." Wolf read.

"Awh..They love me.." Kipo cooed.

"So who gets the ice cream?" Wolf asked.

"Well, they all got the same score. So they all should." The mute said, standing up. "So I'm going to go make an ice cream cake." She said, walking towards the kitchen.

"How exactly..?"

"Dunno. Just going– To make a regular cake then put ice cream all over it." Kipo said, fixing her voice and putting her hood back on.

"What are you two talking about?" Lio asked.

"All the wolves got the same score, so I'm going to make an ice cream cake for them." Kipo said.

"Need help with it? I am a pretty good cook if I do say so myself." He said proudly.

Kipo was silent for a second. "Sorry, I don't know if men can handle the job of a women. After all, we can handle ourselves." Kipo said, nudging Wolf.

He huffed. "I can help you at least a bit. To thank you for–"

"Which is my point. You men think you can repay us women for our hospitality. Just sit back, relax, I can do this." Kipo said, walking towards the kitchen.

Wolf uncovered her face, and checked if Kipo was still around. 'She was so cool~' Wolf thought.

"Now that you're probably embarrassed sir, I'd like a little help. As I don't seem to be tall enough to reach the cake mix." Kipo teased.

Lio sighed. "Fine.."

                 ^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•

Kipo finished the ice cream cake with Lio, and she was putting it in the freezer to harden a bit more. Wolf snuck over and took some of the left over ice cream. The mute caught her, and wiped the shorter girls cheek. "I love chocolate, did you know that?" Kipo asked in a flirty tone.

Wolf stuttered for the right words, her face growing redder and redder. She pushed her away and took a few steps back. "You're such a pain.." Wolf muttered nervously.

Kipo nudged her playfully. "Now that we've finished the cake. You guys can go do whatever you want. I'll be in here if you need me." The mute said, walking over to her throne like chair.

"What are you doing?" Lio asked.

"I don't do anything till I am needed. And I've– We've, already done today's assignments. So I just hang about, waiting for something interesting to happen." Kipo said, laying down sideways.

"Can I see how you look like?" Lio questioned.

"You know, it's rude to ask that. I could have embarrassing scars that I don't want to share. Or have crazy hair, like yours. Or maybe even have a rare eye color that freaks you out."

He huffed. "I get it– I'll take my leave." Lio said, leaving the room, and closing it behind him.

Kipo waited for his footsteps to fade, but they never did. "What do you need?" Kipo asked Wolf.

Wolf signaled to Kipo's voice, questioning why she wasn't using her regular voice. Kipo pointed to the door lazily. The human finally got the hint. "Is there anything specific you're doing tomorrow?" Wolf asked.

"No, we're probably going to study all day. Did you have something in mind?" Kipo asked, her tail poking out slightly.

"No, I just wanted to ask you a few questions." Wolf said, fixing her posture.

"Go ahead." The mute said.

"Do you know Scarlemagne?"

Kipo shot up. "We do not talk about that mute, at all." She said, snarling. "Yes, I know him. A horrible excuse for a mute that monkey." She said calming down slightly.

"Do you know anything about him? That we could possibly use against him?"

"Well..He lives in this mall like castle, hidden in a tree..And he has these stupid perfume bottles that make anyone listen to him. Everyone except me for some weird reason." Kipo muttered.

"Thank you.." Wolf mumbled.

"What do I get in return? I gave you some information, don't I get something in return?" Kipo teased, her tail swaying from side to side.

"Absolutely not." Wolf huffed, walking towards the door.

"Oh and... Tell your Alpha to watch his back. Eavesdropping is not a very nice thing to do." She snarled.

As soon as Wolf opened the door, Lio could be seen very quickly turning the corner. The smaller girl waved at Kipo before she left. Shutting the door behind her.

                    To be continued.

Me; I'm sorry if you think I was being racist about the chocolate thing. I support black lives, so no hate! Please! I had thought about the flirty part for an hour- So don't hate on me please!