Halloween Special II

(3rd pov)

Right now, (Y/n) is standing on top of a building, with her arms crossed and with a lollipop in her mouth that's halfway finished. Where did she get the candy? Who knows?

(Y/n) was looking at a beautiful scene below, until something landed on her head and blocked her vision to see a pigeon. Not just any pigeon.

'Oh, hell nah.' (Y/n) thought. (Y/n) felt someone behind her and felt arms circled around her waist and buried their face in the back of her head. "You're here." He said. "And it looks like my kitten has turned into a bird."

(Y/n) turned her head and saw the face of Rob Lucci in his Nekomata costume, with his devil fruit out, only his ears and tail. She ain't gonna deny that it suits him. "I'm surprised that you're here." (Y/n) said turning so she's facing him.

"Kaku mentioned that there's a possible chance that you might be here, and I'm not disappointed." Lucci said as he pulled (Y/n) closer to him. He leaned his head down and nuzzled into her neck.

(Y/n) went blank, still sucking the lollipop in her mouth, Hattori now resting on her head, and silently curse at Kaku for convincing Lucci to come just for her. 'Kaku, I love you man, but, screw you for convincing this hot, possessive Leopard Man to come celebrate Halloween so he can hunt down for me.' She thought. She blinked when she felt Lucci sniff her hair and he pulled back to meet her eyes.

"Why does every time I find you, you have other scents of different males on you?" Lucci said as he tighten his grip on (Y/n). "Gee, I don't know. Why do you always hunt me down every time I'm on a different island? Are you still hellbent on marking me as yours?" (Y/n) asked him.

Lucci grew a smirk and pulled (Y/n) even closer that their chests touched and their faces almost close to each other. "You know me so well, my little bird. Yes, you're correct. Everywhere you go, I will always find you, I won't give up until I make you officially mine." He said.

"Is that so?" (Y/n) said. She took her lollipop out of her mouth and threw it behind her. "You really want me that much?" She asked. Lucci didn't answer as he leaned his face near hers. "Then,..." As his lips is about to touch hers...

....

....

....

....she teleported away from Lucci's grasp which caught him by surprise. Even Hattori fell a bit and regained his balance in flying and flew onto Lucci's shoulder.

(Y/n) reappeared in the air with her wings flapping and caught her lollipop with her mouth. She saw Lucci's shocked face which she smirked at. "Come and catch me, Rob Lucci!" She said as her wings covered her body and disappeared into feathers.

Lucci stood there in silence until a smirk formed on his face. "As you wish, my little bird." He said as he turned around and walked away and quickly disappeared.

(Timeskip)

(Y/n) can be seen in a restaurant that's been surrounded by some Halloween decorations and the room is covered in black light that makes the surroundings glow, including the food and people's own costume.

(Y/n) took a bite of her spaghetti & meatball a.k.a. the Imp's intestines and heart. Her drink beside her food is sparkling juice a.k.a. Unicorn blood.

"Is this seat taken?" (Y/n) looked up and saw a familiar man in a wizard outfit. 'Obviously.' She thought. "No, it's free. Sit all you like." She said. He took a seat across from her as she sipped her drink.

"So, what are you here for? Did your cards lead you to me, Hawkins?" (Y/n) said as Hawkins shuffles his cards. "You being in this restaurant was 79%. You leaving this restaurant before I arrived was 31%. And what I'm here for is just to see how you are doing?" He said as he placed his cards in his cloak.