Chapter 14: Another Warlord

(3rd pov)

"If you don't mind me askin', (Y/n), where did you get your clothes? Cause I don't remember you bringing some." Benn asked. (Y/n) was sitting on the railing of the ship between Benn and Shanks who are leaning on the railing.

"Oh, you notice? Well, I made them from my powers." (Y/n) answered. Both men stared at you with raised brows. "Devil Fruit powers?" Shanks said curiously. She shook her head. "Magic." She said. They widen their eyes in surprise and both men stared at each other. "Magic? Are you sure you didn't eat any devil fruits?" Shanks asked her. "I'm sure, Shanks." She said truthfully.

They were silent for a bit. Shanks stepped back a bit with Benn doing the same. "Show us." He said. (Y/n) stared at him confused and saw the seriousness in their eyes. She didn't question it and summoned her wings to show them. The rest of the crew saw this and their jaws dropped.

Shanks eyes widen as he stared at the wings and sighed. "I knew it." He said. "Knew what, captain?" One of his crew asked him. (Y/n) stared at Shanks as he did the same. No one said anything until Shanks bowed his head to (Y/n) which cause his crew to stare at him surprised and confused.

"Cap? What are you doing?" Yasopp asked. Benn stared at (Y/n)'s wings for a bit and did the same which cause more confusion to the crew. " *sigh* Please raise your heads, it feels awkward when I see you guys do that." (Y/n) said crossing her arms.

Both men rose their heads and Shanks turned to his crew. "Sorry, you had to see that, men. Ya see, when she showed her wings. I had to bow because we're in a presence of a Goddess." He said scratching his head. "Goddess?" Lucky Roo said in confusion. Benn rolled his eyes. "Have you guys ever read some history books?" Benn said.

"You know none of us read any books, we're pirates for a reason." One said with a deadpanned expression. (Y/n) turned her head and silently laughed at that.

"Well, (Y/n) here is known from every history books and her wings confirmed it." Benn said to the crew. The crew looked at (Y/n) and her wings. Some of the crews eyes widen in realization. "Wait! You mean..." A crewmate said.

(Y/n) got off the railing and stood beside Shanks as he put his arm around her shoulders and smiled. "She's called The Shadow Entity. She's also known by many names: The World's Shadow, God's Shadow, The Darkness of Light, you name it." He said shocking his crew except Benn.

"So, I was right! She really is a Goddess!" "No wonder she knows those little spirits!" "And our Captain gets to sleep with her!" "Oi! I didn't actually slept with her! We were just cuddling!" Shanks shouted with a pout. "More like you were cuddling her." Benn said in a blank tone.

(Y/n) sweatdropped at this and couldn't help but giggle. 'Man, this is so sudden. I've never thought my identity will be revealed here.' She thought. She blinked and turned her head towards the ocean. Shanks notice this. "Something wrong, (Y/n)?" He asked. "Someone's coming and I can't tell who." She said and then shrugged. "Eh, whoever it is, means no harm." (Y/n) said as she walked and head to her island.

"If you want you guys can hang out around Muther Island." (Y/n) said. Benn rose a brow at the name. "Muther Island? Is that what this island called?" He asked.

"Well, that's what I call this island." She said with a smile. She jumped off the ship and landed on the sandy beach. "I'll be in the deeper side of the forest, so if you say my name, I will appear." She said while running inside the forest. The crew watch her disappear into the forest and Shanks leaned back onto the railing, smiling.

"Well, never thought I was sleeping with an Entity." Shanks said. Benn also leaned back and blew out some smoke. "Never thought you didn't do it with a Entity." Benn bluntly said which cause Shanks to pout. "Well, I mean, of course I didn't do it. Not yet." He said, closing his eyes while smiling.