Chapter 27: Cruelty

(3rd pov)

(Flashback)

(WARNING!: MENTIONS OF BULLYING, SUICIDE, TORTURE, AND GORE!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!)

(Age: 17)

A girl can be seen walking down the school hallway with dull eyes. The students saw her and whispered to each other, giving her looks of pity.

"Is that Lexi?"

"I heard her brother committed suicide two weeks ago."

"Joey? Damn..."

"Must be because of Caleb and his girlfriend, Emily."

"Wasn't Emily dating Joey? Did they break up recently?"

"They always pick on him. I think he couldn't take it anymore."

The girl, Lexi, got to her locker as she got her stuff. She looked through her phone and saw a photo of her and Joey smiling. Lexi bit her lip, trying to hold back tears. She blamed Caleb and Emily for the death of her brother.

Lexi wanted to make them pay for what they did, but she didn't know how. She doesn't know what to do. And then she remembered something.

A rumor of a certain girl who may or may not be responsible for a few students that went missing. If Lexi remembers correctly, she has the same 3rd period class as her. Right now, they have lunch. Maybe she can ask for her help.

In the cafeteria, a certain girl is sitting alone in a table, eating her own lunch. Everyone stayed away from her because of the rumors, which she didn't care about.

She was just minding her own business, eating her lunch while looking through her phone until Lexi came to her table. "You're (Y/n) (L/n), right?" Lexi asked.

That certain girl is none other than (Y/n). She looked up to see Lexi staring down at her. (Y/n) knew who she was because she had the same class as her. (Y/n) nodded. "And you're the sister of the boy who committed suicide." She said in a blank tone.

Lexi flinched but nodded with her head down. "What is it that you want?" (Y/n) asked her. Lexi sat down in front of her. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves and then looked up at her.

"I need your help." Lexi said. (Y/n) rose a brow at this but knew her reason. "Revenge, right?" She confirmed, and Lexi nodded. "On who?" She asked. "On the ones who's responsible for Joey's death." Lexi answered as she clenched her fists.

"Why ask for my help?" (Y/n) asked Lexi. "Because I have a feeling that if I told the teachers, they would just shrugged it off, saying it must've been an accident or something, and I can't go to police without any evidence. I heard that you're really good at finding evidence and erasing evidence." She said.

"Hmm, I see." (Y/n) said, nodding. "Can you help me get revenge?" Lexi asked her. "Even if blood is on your hands?" She asked. Lexi stayed silent and already made her decision. (Y/n) closed her eyes and crossed her arms in thought. And then she smirked. "I do need some time to kill, sure I'll help." (Y/n) said.

(A week later)

A girl, Emily, Joey's ex-girlfriend, can be seen with her boyfriend Caleb, leaving school. They were walking down the street on their way to Caleb's house. "So, got any plans?" Emily asked her boyfriend. "I do. How about we go after that weakling's sister. I got many plans for her." Caleb said with a smirk.