Chapter 21: Traditions

(2nd pov)

(Flashback)

(Age:15)

(WARNING!!!:GORE, CANNABILISM, MENTIONS OF RAPE, MESSED UP AS HELL!!)

You heard the door open and heard a loud gasp. You turned your head to see both of your filthy parents who saw your face covered in blood with a bloody pocket knife and on top of one of your sperm donor's friend who attempted to rape you.

His guts shown out of his stomach, his eyes gouged out of his sockets, his tongue ripped out and his heart on your hand.

"Hello, Mom and Dad. You have a guest waiting to see you, but I guess he can't see you now since I took his eyeballs out. If y'all wondering if we got along with each other, well..." You stood up and grinned crazily at them.

"We got along JUST fine."

Your parents stepped back with fear in their eyes. "Y-You monster! You freak!" Your whore of a mother shouted. Your bastard of a father tried to get his phone from his pocket until you threw a heart at his face.

"Euaahh!! What the fu-." Before he could finish his sentence, You stabbed the knife into his throat. Your mother's eyes widen as she covered her mouth.

You pulled back as blood squirted from his throat and onto your face and torso and some got onto your mother. Your father grabbed his own throat to stop the bleeding but it became futile. He collapse onto the floor as blood came out of his throat and mouth as he dies.

The whore backed up to a wall when she saw you coming towards her. You grabbed her neck as you point the knife at her neck. "W-Wait! Please! I-I'll do anything! Just please don't kill me!" She cried. You rose a brow at her.

"Anything?" You said as she nods in fear. Your grip tighten on her neck. "You're full of shit! How am I suppose to trust you after all the years of hellish torture you and the bastard did to me!?"You angrily yelled at her, the tip of the knife made a small cut on her neck as she whimpered pathetically.

"I'll do anything! I won't tell anyone! I promise! I promise!" The whore cried out. You glared at her for a minute until a cruel smirk formed on your face. "You'll do anything, right?" You said as she nods again as you laughed."Since I survived hell...." You leaned in next to her ear.

"...now it's your turn."

The Mom fainted and you let go of her neck as she fell on the floor. "Hmph. Pathetic little bitch. Can't believe you pissed yourself." You said as you saw a wet spot on her pants. You walked away to continue preparing food, not bothering cleaning yourself.

You got done slicing the vegetables as you went to the refrigerator to look for some meat. Turns out there is none. "Ah, man. No meat and it's already gotten dark. I don't wanna go out and buy some." You said scratching your head.

You paused when you realize something. You turn your head towards the living room and went. You looked down at the two corpses of your Dad and his friend. You smiled and licked your lips. Guess there is meat in the house.

(Flashback End)

You looked down coldly at the corpse you ate. How did this happen? Well, it goes like this. You were just walking around the Kingdom of Murasaki finding a restaurant, you were hungry as hell.

As you were walking, you heard a scream. You furrowed your brows and went towards where you heard the scream. As you got there, your eyes widen when you saw a girl about to be raped by men as a bitch watches with a smirk.