Chapter 15: Sky Island

(3rd pov)

Mihawk woke up and notice that (Y/n) is not beside him. He looked around to search for her but she's not around. 'She must've been looking for food.' He thought.

Mihawk stood up and put on his coat just in the right time for (Y/n) to show up. "Oh, you're up." She said as she held a bento with her. "If you're wondering where I was. I was out hunting for some food for you and cooked some while I was out there." (Y/n) said handing the bento to Mihawk which he took. "Thank you, (Y/n)." He said with a small smile which made (Y/n) smile back.

Mihawk sat down and opened his bento and is surprised on how well cooked it is.

(Image not mine)

"I put all my effort in making this. I hope you enjoy it." (Y/n) said. Mihawk stared at it for awhile. He picked up a fork that's in the bento. He took a bite out of the food and his eyes widen. "Well?" (Y/n) said with a raised brow. Mihawk smiled and looked at (Y/n). "It's delicious." He said.

(Y/n) smiled at his answer. "That's great to hear." She said. Mihawk blushed a little and started eating. "Did you eat earlier?" He asked. "I did. It was somewhere around 5:45 a.m." She said.

"Are you always a good cook?" Mihawk asked. "Yeah, ever since I was 7." (Y/n) said with a smirk. Mihawk chuckled and continued eating.

"Cooking was never my thing, but I was forced to cook just to please two failures back in my human days." She said closing her eyes. Mihawk rose a brow at her. "Two failures?" He said confused. "My parents." (Y/n) said with a shrug. Mihawk furrowed his brows a bit until he quickly realized it, but chose not to say anything.

A few minutes later, Mihawk was done eating and stood up. "Also, here." (Y/n) handed him the same vial that she gave to Shanks. "It maybe helpful in the near future." She said. Mihawk nodded as he picked up his sword.

"(Y/n), are you skilled with a sword?" Mihawk asked. (Y/n) turned and looked at him. 'Oh, I know where this is going.' She thought. "I am. Why?" She asked. Mihawk stared at her for a bit. "I want to fight you." He said. (Y/n) sighed, knowing this would happen.

'Hmm, but I'm kinda curious. Who's stronger? Me or him?' (Y/n) thought. She closed her eyes and then shrugged. 'Ah, might as well find out.' She turned to Mihawk. "Are you sure you want to challenge a Goddess?" She asked him. "I'm sure. I want to test your strength." Mihawk said.

"Alright then." (Y/n) lift her right arm up and her weapon appeared in black smoke.

" (Y/n) lift her right arm up and her weapon appeared in black smoke