Chapter 3: Helping a Crewmate

(Your pov)

I'm now in the Grand Line and changed my clothes with my magic while I'm at it. It was getting dark so I summon a small ship so I can rest from running a lot. For a few minutes while resting, I saw a ship from a mile away.

And, oh my god,...it's the Whitebeard Pirates. I got up and made my boat sail a little closer to the Moby Dick. As I got closer, I heard a thud, like someone just collapse. Curious, I jumped onto the railing to see what was going on.

What I saw was a terrible sight. I saw Thatch on the ground, bleeding to death and Teach eating a devil fruit. I got off the railing and attacked Teach. He dodged my attack, he looked surprised.

"Who are you?!" He said angrily. Looks like he didn't see my face. Good, cause I'm gonna kill him, but right now I need to heal Thatch's wound. "Argh!! I don't have time for this!!" Teach said. He jumped off the ship, got on his boat and sailed away.

'Dammit! I was going to kill him right here, but I can't. I need to focus on helping Thatch.' I thought. I ran to his side to see if he's still breathing. I checked his pulse, ok good he's still alive, barely.

I started to heal his wound, and I felt him stir. He groaned and opened his eyes a little.

(Thatch's pov)

I opened my eyes and saw the sky that's still dark. 'I'm still alive?' I turned and felt a hand on my wound. 'Wait, who is-?' I looked to where my wound is and saw a hand that is pressed onto my wound and saw green light shining under it.

'My wound is healing? Who's doing it?' I looked up and saw a woman kneeling beside me, focusing on my wound.

She looked away from it and stared at me. The moonlight shined and I saw her face clearly. Her (e/c) is shining like a diamond, her (h/l), (h/s), (h/c) hair flew to the side. She looks so perfect. "How are you feeling?" She said.

I felt my face heat up from her voice. It's so soothing. "I'm...feeling fine. Thank you." She smiled and continued healing my wound. I blushed harder. 'Is she a goddess?' I laid there while staring and admiring at her beautiful face.

I reached for her hand that is healing my wound, but she pulled away to my disappointment. I'm already missing the heat. I looked down at my wound and to my shock, it's completely gone.

I looked up at her while she stood up. "It seems that your crew is waking up, I'll take my leave. It's nice meeting you and aiding you, umm..." Waiting for me to say my name. "O-oh, it's Thatch." I said with a blush on my face. She smiled and nodded. "Thatch." She said my name. She walked away towards the railing, I opened my mouth to ask for her name, but she disappeared. I was shocked. Was that her devil fruit?

I sighed, closed my eyes and laid on the floor with a smile on my face. 'I wish to meet her again.' I heard footsteps coming near. I heard someone gasp, I turn my head and saw Marco with shock written on his face. "Thatch!!" He yelled. He ran to my side and helped me up.

I heard a lot of footsteps coming and I saw everyone. They all looked with shock and concern on their faces. Ace was first to speak. "What happened?! Who did this to you?!" Marco helped me stand up, putting my arm around his shoulder. "I got stabbed." I said. "We see that, but by who?" Vista said. "...it was Teach." Everyone's eyes widen.

"Teach?! He did that to you?!" Ace said with anger in his voice. "Now that you mention it. I don't see him anywhere." Haruta said looking everywhere if Teach is present. "Yeah, he even stole the devil fruit that I found. He really seemed addicted to it." I said. Marco looked at where my wound is and found it gone. "Wait, your wound is gone-yoi!" He shouted.

Everyone looked at the wound that's already gone. "Someone saved me from dying." I said, the image of that woman appeared in my head. "Who?" Izo said curiously. "A woman. I woke up to her healing my injury with some of her devil fruit powers." I said with a dreamy expression.

"She has that beautiful (h/l), (h/c), (h/s) hair, her (e/c) eyes were shining like a jewel, her face is so amazing and perfect, the way she healed me is like looking at a goddess." I said thinking about her, and remembering her touch and smile.

(2nd pov)

The whole crew sweatdropped at the information and detail that Thatch is giving. "I think he needs to lay down. He seems to be in a trance." Curiel said with a sweatdrop. "Must've been the side effects from the power of healing." said Namur agreed.

"Ya know, who ever this woman Thatch met, I'm kinda jealous." Ace said. The crew looked at Ace, giving him the "are you for real?" look. "What? I'm just saying." Ace said with his hands up.

"I might have to agree with Ace here, the woman Thatch described seems like a pretty woman-yoi." Marco said. Everyone turned to Marco with the same look that they gave to Ace.

"Well, lucky me, I saw her, so if we meet her, I call dibs!" Thatch said with a smirk. Marco and Ace turned their heads and glared at Thatch. "What's going on here?" Their captain and father-figure said arriving at the deck.

They all explained what happened and Whitebeard frowned at the information but relaxed when he heard you help and save Thatch from death. "I see, Teach did that to you to get the devil fruit. Also, that woman saved your life from bleeding to death.

Thatch nodded. Silence filled the air until Whitebeard smiled and said "That woman. If we meet her, we should join her as part of our crew as my daughter and your sister." Everyone looked at him surprised. They all seem to agree with him. You saved Thatch's life and now they want to show their gratitude by you being their sister.

Ace seemed to like the idea of you joining the crew and smiled, but slowly faded. Thinking about what Teach did that made his blood boil.

He clenched his hand and said this "I'm going after him." Everyone looked at him like he grown a second head. "Ace, no. Don't go after him-yoi." Marco warned. "Yeah, there's no point on chasing him." Izo agreed. "Why?! He tried to kill Thatch and we almost lost him!!" Ace yelled angrily. "We understand how you feel, but you can't risk chasing after him." Whitebeard said to him. "What do you think will happen if you go after him, he will kill you!" Haruta said, but Ace wasn't having it. "I don't care, he was from my division and it's my responsibility to go after him!!" Ace stubbornly said.

He ran to the railing. "Ace, don't!!" Thatch yelled at him, reaching out to stop him, but it was too late. Ace already got off the ship, onto his small boat and sailed away while his crewmates calling out his name and yelling at him to come back. Whitebeard sat there with a frown on his face and had his head down, letting Ace go.

"We have to go after him. He'll get himself killed." Thatch said to everyone. They all agreed but Whitebeard stopped them. "No, let him go. It's his decision, there's nothing we can do to stop him." The whole crew looked at him surprised. "Right now, let's just hope that he will return safe." Whitebeard said to his sons. They all seemed hesitant, but agreed.

A few minutes of silence on the deck until Thatch spoke up. "If Ace meets up with that beauty, I think she'll stop him." Everyone seemed to nod at that. "Yeah, and he might even call dibs on her first while we're here-yoi." Marco said teasingly and a little jealous.

Thatch's eyes widen and pouted. "Nevermind, I take it back. I hope he doesn't meet her, I ain't letting that flame head getting the girl . I saw her first, so I call dibs." Marco looked at him also with a pout. "Who said you can have her? I'll be the one to get her-yoi!" He argued. "In your dreams, birdman!" Thatch replied with a tick mark on his head. "Oh, you wanna go-yoi?!" Marco shouted with a tick mark on his head, too.

Both of them glared at each other and grabbing each others faces while arguing. This lightens up the mood, the crew laughed at the two of them, including Whitebeard who smiled. He even hopes that you can stop Ace from going after Teach.

If he meets you, he will gladly let you join his crew as part of his family. Finally having a daughter on board. He'll just have to wait and see.