Valentine Special

(Your pov)

I'm aimlessly walking around in some random town and all of a sudden I see a boy throwing papers everywhere. Everyone, including me, picked up the paper and it looks like an invitation for... Valentine's Day? In an island called Rose Island? And there's a vivre card attach to it.

Everyone seemed excited for it. I deadpanned at the paper and threw it behind me. After a few minutes of walking, I stopped and thought about it. I'm kinda curious now. 'What does Rose Island look like? I never heard of it.' I thought.

Due to my curiosity, I picked up the invitation that is near me and took the vivre card that's attached to it. I looked at the vivre card that said "Rose Island" on it and summoned my wings and flew to that direction.

Timeskip

I saw an island at the distance that I guess is Rose Island. As I was flying, I see a familiar ship. I smirked and flew towards it. "I never thought I'd see you guys here!" I said as I landed on the deck on the ship.

"(Y/n)!"

"Hey, Luffy!" I said with a smile. Luffy tackled me into a hug and I stumbled a bit. "It's nice to see you, too." I said, hugged back.

"You got the invitation, as well?" Nami asked. "Yeah, I wasn't planning on going, but I kinda got curious and came." I replied. "Any idea what this "Rose Island" is?" I questioned.

"You never heard of it?" Robin said and I shook my head. "It's an island where everyone goes when Valentine's Day comes up and they celebrate the holiday there. The reason why it's called Rose Island is because the island is always filled with roses and it's perfect for a holiday like today." Robin explained.

"Makes sense." I said nodding. "(Y/n)-chwan~❤! Happy Valentine's Day~💕!" Sanji said with hearts in his eyes and doing a love tornado. "Yeah. Happy Valentine's Day!" I said with a smile but slowly went away which everyone didn't notice except for Robin and Zoro.

Both of them looked at me in concern because they must've guess that it has something to do with my childhood that the Strawhats know about. "Hey! We're here!" Shouted Usopp. They got off the Thousand Sunny and they're now at the entrance of the city. "Well, I'm gonna go on ahead. I'll see you guys later!" I said as you waved at them. "Okay! We'll meet you later!" Said Luffy waving back.

Timeskip

(2nd pov)

You're walking around the city, looking at the souvenirs in each shop. You see a bar and you decided to go there. Once you enter you see some familiar faces, you frowned and walk towards the booth without them noticing you.

As you sat on your seat, a bartender came up to you. "Want anything?" He said. "Sake will do." You said. He nodded and left to get you sake. You sighed and leaned on the booth with your head down.

The bartender came back and gave you some sake. "Thanks." You grabbed your mug and took a sip. You put your mug down and wiped your mouth.

"This is some good stuff. I never thought that this island had good sake." You said with a smirk but frowned when you feel an arm wrapped around your waste.

"Hey hot stuff, wanna taste something better than sake? I'm sure you taste good as well." A random guy said with an ugly smirk. You were about to tell him to fuck off, but someone beat you to it.

"How about you having a taste of my fist if you ever talk to MY girl like that again!" Your eye twitched knowing who it is. The guy looked scared and ran out of the bar. You sighed and pinch the bridge of your nose.

"I didn't expect to see you here." You said as you felt his arm around your shoulder. "I was about to say the same damn thing, but since you're here, it's gotten more interesting." He said as he pulled you closer to him.