Chapter 16: A God and The Goddess

(2nd pov)

You manipulate your shadows to fix Wyper's vehicle while both of you sat in an awkward silence. You were leaning your head on your hand with a bored look and Wyper is a few feet away from you.

He took a few glances at you and quickly look away while blushing if you caught him staring. He can't help but look at your beauty.

A minute pass and you decided to break the silence. "So, what were you doing before I found you?" You asked Wyper. He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck. "I.......I got into....an argument with....someone and left." He said not looking at you.

"You were just taking a fresh air that you didn't pay attention on what's in front of you and crash landed to where I found you unconscious." You said as you turned your head smirking at him as he turned red from embarrassment.

"S-So, you're from Blue Sea?" Wiper asked, finally looking up at you. You nodded. "I am." You answered. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Just to tour around, that's all. But I somehow "committed" some crimes that I didn't do." You said as you did some quotation marks with your fingers.

Wyper narrowed his eyes in suspension. "I bet it has to do with that 'God' of theirs, making a law like that to tourists like me." You said shrugging. Wyper sighed as his suspension is correct. "I'm sorry this happened to you." He said which made you raise a brow at him. 'He cares?' You thought. "It's not your fault. I came here on my own anyways. And I'm already a target." You said as you blinked and looked at the direction in your left.

Wyper looked at you confused and looked at the direction that you're looking. "What are-" he was cut off when you pinned him on a giant tree and your wings came out and covered you two. Wyper blushed at the close contact but quickly went away when he saw your wings.

'Her wings! They're so big! But she's from Blue Sea! How did she get them?!' He thought. Wyper is about to question you, but you put your finger on your lips to gesture him to be quiet. A lightning strike can be heard from a mile away and Wyper immediately knew who it was.

"Hmm? Odd. I could've sworn their mantra is here in this area." A voice was heard and it belonged to Enel. "Did they know that I'm coming for them? Have one of them sensed me?" He questions himself as he went to a different direction.

As he is far away from their vision, you backed up and stared at the direction where he went. "You have mantra, too?" You turned and saw Wyper's surprised face. "Yeah." You answered him. He stared at you for a bit and then at your wings. "You said that you're from Blue Sea. How come you have wings like us?" He said confused.

"It's a long story, but I feel like you won't hear them from me because right now he's coming back." You said as you looked back. "What-?" "Your vehicle is done. You must go, now!" You said as your grabbed Wyper's arm and pushed him towards his vehicle. "What about you?" He asked in concern. "I'll be fine! Go now, I'll distract him!" You said you blew some smoke from your mouth and mist surrounds the area.

Wyper was hesitant on leaving you behind, but did as you said and got on his vehicle and left. You sensed that Wyper left the area safe and flapped your wings and made the mist disappear. You sighed as you sense someone behind you and you didn't even bother to turn around.

"You must be this so-called 'God' that everyone talks about." You said as you felt a strand of your hair being picked up. "That I am. And you must be the intruder that one of my followers you've threaten told me about." He said. You turned and looked up at none other than Enel himself.

(Enel's pov)

Such beauty. Her beautiful face, her voice, her hair, her eyes, her wings, her body. A perfect woman for a Goddess meant for me. "What does a God want from me?" She asked me.