Chapter 20: Nightmares

(2nd pov)

So, Doflamingo took you back to his ship. The whole family was happy that you're back, not minding the blood on you. Baby 5 hugged you with tears in her eyes, seeing that you're okay.

Doflamingo then shooed his family away just to give them some space and he ordered Baby 5 to get the bath ready for you.

"Oi, I can set the bath myself, y' know?" You said placing your hands on your hips while staring up at Doflamingo. "I know, but I just want you for myself before you go cleaning yourself up." He said grinning down on you.

Doflamingo stood infront of you and lifted his hand to caress your bloody cheek. "And I gotta say, blood looks good on you. Don't mind trying out this kind of kink." He said licking his lips. That kinda weirded you out. Blood kink is one of the weirdest kink you have ever heard. But this is Doflamingo we're talking about.

"No. Even though I don't give a damn about having blood on me, I like to keep myself clean when I go to bed. But there are some times that I get to lazy to clean myself up and just went straight to bed." You said moving Doflamingo's hand away from your cheek.

"Fufufufufufufu, So, you're telling me you don't mind me having sex with you after you clean yourself up?" Doflamingo said as his grin widens. "I didn't say anything about sex. What I meant by "going to bed" means "going to sleep". I need sleep, you pervy-ass warlord." You said with a tick mark.

Doflamingo put his hand to where his heart is at, making a fake-hurt gesture. "That hurts, my angel. And here I am thinking that you finally wanted me to claim you as mine." He said. "In your dreams, Flamingo Man." You said. "You already are." Doflamingo said as he chuckled. You rolled your eyes and shook your head.

Baby 5 came out and told you the bath is ready. "Oh, good. I was getting annoyed by this man. Wanna join me, Baby 5?" You said walking away from Doflamingo and heading towards the bathroom.

Baby 5 blushed and started stuttering. "E-Ehh? U-Umm, Well, I uhh...Hai! I'll join you!" She said with a smile. 'S-She needs me!' She thought with a blush.

"Let me join you, too!" Doflamingo said. "No, it's just us girls. No men allowed." You said pushing him away from the bathroom door when he was about to enter. "You're too cold to me, my dear. But oh well, after you're done, Baby 5 will lead you to our room so you can rest while I'll take a bath too." He said as he walked away with that shit-eating grin.

'Our room?' You thought with a raised brow but shrugged while closing the bathroom door. Both you and Baby 5 undressed yourselves and got in the tub.

"Haaaaaahhh....Goddamn. Never thought that killing Celestial Dragons can make me feel stiff and sore. But it's quite satisfying to get rid of them from world." You said laying your back on the tub.

"Eh?! You killed the Celestial Dragons?!" Baby 5 said in a shocked tone. "Yep." You answered. "By yourself?!" She said again. "Yep." You answered again. "B-But you'll be targeted by the World Government!!" She said worried.

"I'm aware, but they won't find anything that I did it since I burned the ship down. No ship, No surviving nobles, No evidence." You said with a smirk as you lift your head.

"Hearing that pathetic parasite beg for mercy because I murdered two of his parents right in front of his eyes, I can't help but laugh how lowly these Celestial Dragons are." You sighed and relaxed in the tub.

"Wow, I guess I'm starting to understand why young master likes you a lot." Baby 5 said with a smile. "What's that?" You said. "Oh, nothing. Just talking to myself." She said waving her hand. You shrugged and closed your eyes as you sink into the water a little.