Christmas Special

(2nd pov)

Here in Muther Island, you were sitting on a boulder, covered in snow, thinking. It's nighttime and it's Christmas. You need to get some people that you know a present. It's like you're Santa Claus in this world but different.

After a few minutes, your eyes shot opened and stood up. "Alright, I know what to get for everyone." You raised your right arm and slowly move it left to right and every gifts appeared in front of you.

You smirked and snapped your fingers and they all proof into black smoke. "I guess it's time." You said as you summoned your wings and flew off.

Your first delivery:
The Red-Haired Pirates.

You flew over their ship and saw everyone celebrating the holiday. You saw Shanks drinking and laughing. You slowly flew down behind Shanks, some of his crew saw you and you put your finger on your lips to tell them to be quiet, they nodded and resume what they're doing while staring at you behind Shanks.

You slowly sneaked behind him, brought your hands up and covered his eyes. Shanks stumbled a bit and chuckled. "Alright, who is it?" He said with a grin. "Guess who?" You said smirking.

You pulled your hands away as Shanks turned around with a surprised face and smiled widely. "(Y/n)!!" He yelled happily as he hugged you with his one arm tightly. "Dude....you're...killing me..." You said struggling to breathe. He quickly let go of you and you took a breathe. "Sorry, Sorry, it's just that, I haven't seen you in awhile ever since back in Muther Island!" He said with a grin.

You smiled at him. "Well, here I am." You said shrugging. You turned to the crew and waved, they smiled and waved back. "So, what brings you here, (Y/n)?" Benn said. "Are you here to celebrate the holiday with us?" Yasopp asked. You shook your head "no".

"Sadly, no. I have to deliver some gifts to people, but I got all of you a present." You said and snapped your fingers. Five barrels appeared on the deck which surprised the whole crew. They turned to you with confused faces. "What's in there?" Lucky Roo asked. "Sake." You said bluntly. They turned to the barrels of sake with wide eyes.

You laughed and smiled at their reactions. Your Christmas gift from them is being tackled by the crew with hugs, including Shanks and fell on the floor. You were surprised and looked at their faces to see tears forming in their eyes, which cause you to sweat drop.

"Thank you so much, (Y/n)!"

"You're so kind that we don't want you to leave!"

"Please stay with us!"

"I want this to last forever!"

You laid there, blinking at them as they cried. "You guys, I think you're crushing her." Benn said not in the pile. Everyone got off of you except for Shanks that's still hugging you. "Captain, please get off of her." Benn said looking down at us with a deadpanned expression. Shanks stubbornly shook his head as he kept hugging.

"Shanks, can you let go of me?" You said to him. "No, if I did, you'll leave!" He said with a pout. You sighed. 'He's drunk and bein' childish right now. Which is quite adorable to be honest.' You thought as you teleported and Shanks face planted. You appeared beside Benn and you stared down at Shanks.

He got up, turned and looked at you, pouting even more. "Don't look at me like that, you're drunk." You said. "I'm not drunk, you're drunk!" He yelled pointing at me. "*sigh* Just drink the sake I got for you or your crew drinks them all." You said pointing to where his crew, the last barrel is almost empty. "Oi, share some for me!" Shanks shouted running towards them.

You shook your head and started towards the railing. "Leaving?" Benn said. "Yeah, there's some gifts I have to deliver." You said as you jump onto the railing and summoned your wings. "See you later and Merry Christmas." You said. Benn nodded as you flew away. 'Hmm...who to next?' You thought as you flew.