Chapter 28: CP9

(3rd pov)

In Blueno's bar, everyone is drinking and filling their stomachs with food before the storm hits. Franky and Kokoro are talking about rumors about Iceburg being stalked by the World Government.

While they're drinking, (Y/n) came in and sat beside Franky. "Oh, welcome (Y/n)-san. The usual?" Blueno asked. "Yeah, I just visited Iceberg, so I do need a drink." She said. Blueno nodded and went to the back.

"Oi, Lady, you visited that Bakaberg? Is he already dying?" Franky asked. (Y/n) chuckled and shook her head. "He's fine. The others are putting more security around the HQ, especially around Iceburg's room." She told him. "Oh, is that so?" He said.

Blueno came back and placed a mug in front of (Y/n). She nodded her head at Blueno, thanking him. (Y/n) picked up her mug and was about to take a sip, but stopped near her lips. She slowly placed the mug down and turned to Kokoro. "Is Cithrel not working today?" She asked.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him today when I arrived here." Franky answered. "Same here. Blueno, where's that boy right now?" Kokoro asked Blueno. "I gave him a day off today. After what happened to Iceberg, he seemed stressed. Saegnir is keeping him company right now." Blueno said.

"I see." (Y/n) looked down at her mug and placed it down on the table. She got up and walked out of the bar. "What's up with her? She didn't bother to finish her drink." Franky said with a raise brow.

Blueno picked up (Y/n)'s mug and looked down at the drink that's not been touched. 'Looks like she knows what I put in her drink. She's not so easily fooled.' Blueno thought as he looked up at the entrance.

(Mini-Timeskip)

(Y/n) was on top of a building close to the Galley-La Headquarters. She was staring at the window where Iceburg was resting. "They're already making their move." She said. "Are you going to do something?" She turned her head to see a spirit, Yasmine, standing beside her.

"Shouldn't you be hiding like the rest of the spirits?" (Y/n) told Yasmine. "I won't hide from someone like you since you're the Shadow Entity." She told her. "I should introduce myself. My name is Yasmine. I'm the leader of the little spirits. What name do you go by?" Yasmine said.

"(Y/n), (L/n) (Y/n). As for your question earlier, I'm not going to do anything for now." (Y/n) told Yasmine. "Then, what are you going to do now?" She asked. (Y/n) turned her head back at the HQ and sat on the edge of the building. "Wait."

"Attention all citizens on the island. Aqua Laguna is approaching. All of the shipyards in Zousenjima are now open as shelters for evacuees during the storm. As you can imagine, there will be a crowd entering the shipyards. So please, do not wait until the last minute. Also, Dock 1 is currently in disarray, therefore..."

"You should leave. It's not safe once the storm comes." (Y/n) told Yasmine. "I know. It's been a pleasure meeting you (Y/n)-sama." She said, bowing as she disappeared into yellow petals.

(Y/n) looked down at the people sealing their doors shut before evacuating, and some were searching for the Straw Hat pirates. She looked up at the sky as the wind blew her hair. "It's near." She said as a grin slowly formed on her face. "The revelations that will change the reality of the world."

(Timeskip)

In Iceberg's room, Iceberg told Kalifa to leave the room and get Paulie, and she did what she's told. 'I never thought I'd meet a Goddess in the flesh. If word gets out, then she'll have a target on her back 24/7.' Iceberg thought.

'And Cithrel, he's in trouble. If they get their hands on him...' Iceberg's thoughts have been cut off by Paulie entering the room. "Kalifa said that you wanted to talk to me. Is there something wrong?" Paulie said. "Yes. Have a seat. There's something I must tell you." Iceberg said.