35

Seunghwa's Pov

After i finish signing some paperworks, i hopped out to the office, and headed to jihyun's room to check her condition. Its been 3 days passed since the operation.

"Goodmorning jihyun-ssi." i greeted as i open the door, she's at the bed now watching tv.

"Are u okay now?" i asked her as she flashed a smile nodding.

"Aigoo, you still need to rest so you'll be fully recovered." i check the medicine that the nurses put at the IV, she squealed quietly while looking to the tv, gaining my attention.

"You know them?"i asked, the tv showed, bts dancing idol.

"Uhm yeah, i'm there fan." she answered, seconds passed i heard her sighing quietly.

"Dr.Han thank you for operating me sucessfully."

"You're the reason why i'm breathing comfortably now." i avert my gaze to her who's looking down, i stop checking the medicine and looks at her.

"Without you, i dont know if im still breathing now." she added.

"Jihyun-ssi, you're a figther, you're strong. Thats why you're here." she smiled cutely revealing her dimple.

"Dr.Han, The friends of my brother wants to meet you."she pointed one of the guy sleeping at the chair with his head at the side of jihyuns bed.

"Why?"

"I became their little sister as well as noona, and they are thankful to you." she explained.

"Oh i see, they can call me anytime tho." i answered.

"Where's your mom and dad anyways?"

"They go out to buy something." i finished checking her medicine and i close my notepad.

"Oh i see, anyways you should go rest too." she nod and smiles.

"I'll be heading out now, goodbye jihyun. Recovered fast okay?"she nod and i exited to the room.

I was about to walk when someone backhug me.

"Do you have any idea how much i miss you, Han Seunghwa?" i stiffened when i heard the voice, the notes that i've brought dropped off.

«Flashback @jeonghanpov»

It's been 3 days passed since jihyun's operation, the other members headed to the hotel first and I'm now here alone with jihyun watching tv.

"Yah oppa, can i meet bangtan sonyeondan after i recovered?" i avert  my gaze to her lifting my brows, who's busy watching bts videos.

"Yah oppa." she turn her gaze to mine, furrowing her brows.

"Yes you can, so recover fast."

"Really?" she smiled looking at me. " you cant take it back okay?and thats a promise." she added lifting her pinky finger and so do i.

"Han Seunghwa?"
"Han?Seunghwa??"
"Han."
"Seunghwa."
"Han Seunghwa, Cardiothoracic Surgeon."

I keep on repeating the business card that i saw, i was fixing some mess here in table and stop suddenly as i saw this business card, i pull the chair beside the table and still looking at the card.

"Same name i think?"
"Or its her?"
"but what if its not her?"
"There's no such coincidence could  happen, i mean it's australia at the first place, and we all know she's working here." i run my fingers onto my hair and breathed out. "I need to confirm if its her." i look to jihyun who's smiling watching video.

"Jihyun-ah." i called out.

"Nee?"

"Does your doctor perhaps named seunghwa? I mean han seunghwa?" she looks at mine raising her two brows.

"Uhm yeah." my heart jump a little when she answered my question.

"Does it mean???Han Seunghwa was the one who operated her?" i shook my head, and placing the business card back to the table.

"Damn, and that means she's that girl i've meet last day?" i put my head at jihyuns bed thinking of those day where both of us are still together.

"Oppa?are u okay?" jihyun asked, tapping my head slowly.

"Uhm yes, i am." i answered. "I need get some nap, wake me up when mom and dad arrive okay?" i added, i close my eyes reminiscing cing our memories.

~

I was awake when jihyun suddenly squealed.

"You know them?" my eyes widened hearing that voice.

"That's my girl.." i thought as i keep on maintaining the silence. Minutes passed she was biding goodbyes to jihyun, she was about to head to the door when i stop her.

"Her scent."
"Her touch."
"Her voice."
"Her care."
"I miss everything about her."

«End of flashback»

Seunghwa's  POV

"Yah, oppa what are you doing?thats doctor han." i heard jihyun say, his hugged tigthened, he put his chin to my shoulder, i can see him at the side of my eyes he's looking at me. I close my eyes trying not to break down, my breath became heavy.

"Love?you didn't miss me?"

"Im positive its jeonghan's voice." ..his hugged loosened and i slowly turn my head to look at him, he change a lot.

"Love." he smile looking at me, he was about to hug me again when other member bursted in the room.

"Hyung, seungkwan still didnt know how to order a tea he keep saying korean bevera- hoshi stop talking looking at me with a wide eyes.

"Seunghwa noona!" as hoshi shouted the other member go inside too.

"Who say seunghwa no--- ahHh NOONNAAA!" dino squealed, i blink continously looking at him and the other members.

"Why you all are here?" thats the only statement came out in my mouth.

"To visit jeonghan hyungs sister." i look at jihyun whos looking at me too with a unknown reaction drawed on her face.

"Sister?" i was puzzled.

'Yoon Jeonghan, Yoon Jihyun." wonwoo butted.