18

After our eating session taehyung and sojung decided to spoke up about earlier. They are dating for whole 3 years and this bestfriend of mine didn't even tell a single words about it.

"i'm disappointed to you taehyung, you didn't even inform me that you dated the star in our school." i crossed my arms looking to the both of them,  sowon is our school mate when we're still in primary and middle school. Taehyung admire her a lot way back then, but i didn't know that he already got the sweetest yes from her.

Jeonghan's POV

I don't even know where should i butted to there conversation, i still can't believe that seunghwa and taehyung are connected to each other, so that taetae from her contact is taehyung from bts which is sowon's boyfriend. Seunghwa's social friends is unbelievable.

"taehyung said you continue studying medicine at states?" Seunghwa nod and i look at her.

"so you're a nurse or doctor?" that's where i butted in.

"future doctor." sowon corrected.

"i still need to finish my 3 years masteral, to become a certified doctor."

"anyways why does both of you are here?" taehyung butted, looking to sowon and i.

"to stroll obviously." sowon respond, he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"then what about you and seunghwa." seunghwa stop sipping her ice tea, and lift her head up.

"tomorrow is taehyung mom's birthday, so this man."

"need someone to accompany him." sowon nod by seunghwa's replied, and so do i.

Seunghwa's POV

Chitchat here, chitchat there, chitchat everywhere that's all sowon and i do.

"it's already 1 o'clock we should get going." taehyung said and stood up, i glance at my wristwatch and yeah it's already 1:13 PM.

"ah taehyung-ah you should drop sowon home, i'll go with jeonghan since both of us do have same destination, right jeonghan?"

"ah..ye..ah.." he chuckled a bit and scratch his nape.

"bye..byee taehyung-ssi." i dragged jeonghan outside the restaurant leaving those lovebirds inside.

"looks like those two barely spend time each other, judging the way they lo—"

"oh.. I'm sorry." i let go his hands, and look away. I didn't notice that i'm still holding his hands.

"do you have any plans for today?" i shook my head and stop walking.

"why?"

"nothing, just asking." he sighed and continue walking, we stop at the park and rest a bit.

"gold old days, i miss visiting here." he give me the ice cream that he bought and sit.

"thanks."

"there are too much things i didn't know about  you manager han, huh?" i turn my head and look at him.

"it's not important tho." i respond.

"well, for me it is."

"Han Seunghwa, 24 years old. Studying Medicine on states." i shortly said.

"that's all?"

"yup."

"geez you have no fun manager han, anyways let's go home."

~~~

"oh i was about to call you glad you're here al...ready" joshua's voice trailed looking at us, jeonghan brows creased looking at him.

"call?why?"

"wonwoo's eye isn't in good condition." he said, i head upstair and straightly goes to his shared room with mingyu.

"oh hey noona." mingyu greeted, i give him a smile and put down my things at the table

"wonwoo are you okay?" he opened half of his eyes meeting my gazes, he sit at his bed and laid his back at the head of bed.

"little bit but i think the more i open it more tears will drop and itchy." he respond closing his eyes.

"we should go to doctor now." it takes a lot of seconds to wait for his responds, i go to my room to put the gifts I bought for taehyung's mom. 

"it's still 2 Pm." i pick up my sling bag and exited to my room. But, before i could head back to his room i did go to seungcheol room first.

"you don't need to accompany us cheol, swear." he got panicked the moment i mention that i'll bring wonwoo to the hospital.

"and you still need to finish the song." i added.

"there's nothing more important than the members, the song can wait but this one nope... I can't afford to sit here knowing that one of my members is sick." he replied after grabbing his coat and phone.

"Choi Seungcheol." he stop twisting the door knob and turn his gaze to mine raising his brows.

"do you think i didn't know about yours too?" he snapped out, giving me a innocent look.

"i already told you stop suffering alone." he sighed and sit at his bed

"how did you know?" he asked, throwing himself at the bed.

"let's talk later, i still need to accompany wonwoo at the hospital." he didn't replied but instead he sighed.

"Stop working with this song for now and, and please do rest." i fix the music sheets, i look back at him and he still stayed silent.

"don't worry i'll ask jeonghan to accompany us." i add before exiting his room.

@GangnamHospital

"wonwoo, you should better stop playing games for now and go out to the house more often." jeonghan said and hoped in to the drive sit.

"Yes, Hyung." wonwoo replied, the doctors says wonwoo just need rest or should i say he should stop playing games from day midnight.

"the doctor says colds triggers your health so you must should have this." i put scarf around his neck and give him some gloves.

"thanks." he wore the gloves, and minute passed jeonghan stop the car.

"we still need to buy the medicines  that the doctor prescribe." he said grabbing his wallet and phone.

"wonwoo, wait for us here." he added while looking at the mirror, wonwoo nodes, both of us hop out to the car and headed to the pharmacy. There's a queue in the paharmacy and we should wait for our turn.

"number 17." our number called we both stood up and head to the counter.

"can we get this one please." he give the prescription medicines.

"aigoo, yeobo look at them they looks like us when were still young." i heard the lady looks like in a mid 50's next to ours talking to her husband.

"yeah, they will be a great couple like us." both of them smile while looking at us, i turn my gaze to them and smile.

"thank you." jeonghan thanked the pharmacist and get the medicines, we exited to the pharmacy and start  heading back to the car.

"i heard those couple at our back talking about us." i look at him and he smiled.

"we will be a great couple in the future." he chuckled a bit and smirked, i look away trying to hide my embarrassment and sighed before hopping in the car.