14

Jeonghan's POV
The issue between me and sowon became a hot issue right now.

"i still can't believe you dated sowon noona, hyung without informing us." dk said, i give him a unbelievable look.

"i told you all i'm not dating sowon." i respond clarifying the issue.

"it's okay hyung, you can admit now the issue bursted at the twitter already." the8 said scrolling his phone.

"number one worldwide trending sowon gfriend and seventeen jeonghan #jeongwon, oh hyung." he added i throw my head at the top of couch and face the ceiling pinching the tip of my nose.

"then if you're denying that both of you are not dating, then what does both did in han river last night?" woozi asked.

«flashback»

"Yoon Jeonghan! are you busy?"

"Nope, Just finish practicing for our concert in saturday. Why?"

"Nothing, just feel bored here at the dorm."

"Ah i see, let's meet up at han river."

"okeydokey." i grabbed my mask and and coat at the table.

"where are you going?" joshua asked not bothering to look at me.

"just accompanying someone." i replied. I call a cab and giving him the address, as i hopped out the cab i saw sowon sitting at the bench.

"deep thoughts?Missing someone?or miss me?" she smiled and i sitted beside her.

"sorry for bothering you today, i just need someone to talk."

"uhm it's okay tho, but what does bothers in your mind right now maybe i could help." i respond.

"just missing someone." she mumbled.

"i see." she let out a heavy breath, admiring the flow of the water.

"so, you all have concert in saturday?"

"yeah, it should be done last week but, the director give us a week vacation since we just finish promoting the hit." she nod her head by my answer.

"send my goodlucks to the other member." she said and i nod.

"and what about you, i heard that your company is getting along with his company." she looks at me and sighed.

"yeah our director did." she replied.

"so, that means you and him will often meet each other." she nod and so do i.

"that's good."

"i hope so, it's been a week since we talk each other and i heard his childhood bestfriend from states came back here. So more likely his busy with someone."

"don't over think too much sowon, you know they are famous all around the globe. And for me, i think he hate his schedule too, cause he barely spare time with you." she stayed silent and looks at the water.

"i still can remember how both of us exchange our numbers." her gaze averted to mine and shook her head.

"you're too random." she mumbled.

"and that's because of you and seungkwan. Well, thanks to umji for being with me that time or else i'll be embarrassed for the rest of my life." she added, i can feel her smiling under the mask i chuckled by her reply.

"that's already 2 years ago." she nod as a agreement. We stayed silent for a while. It's already 2 years passed since we know each other and not gonna lie, i do have big fat crush with her since then. But, when i heard she's dating someone and that's it my feelings lasted. They're been dating for whole 3 years, and beside to her member i'm the only one who knows about her lover, she often call or text me to talked about it.