11

Someone's POV

"Oh is that manager han and jeonghan hyung?"

"where are they going?"

"lets follow them."

"good idea."

Seunghwa's POV

We already finish changing our clothes into a suit which the sauna staff give us, it's a light brown knee shorts and a free size tops, with a towel that supposed to put at our heads. We start heading to the other area which is at the kiln.

"wait." i halted and looks at him who just ditch.

"what th–"

After waiting for a minute he goes back with a two bottle of a sikhye.

"sorry for that." i nod and headed straight to the kiln.

"woah it's look like a cave." he exclaimed, i sit at the floor grabbing the towel that we've bought and  folded it.

"you fold it wrongly." he said and fix the towel.

"you should fold the upper part and lower part, then roll it like this..." after he finish fixing the towel he put it to my head, our faces is inch a part. I don't even dare to look up, my gazes glued at the floor and trying to distract my thoughts.

"it's done." he exclaimed after putting  the towel at my head, he also put towel on his head too. Not gonna lie he looks cute with that one our foreheads.

"jeo–" he close his eyes while feeling the hot pressure of the surroundings. I return my gaze to myself and sipped some sikhye that he brought. I was about to close my eyes too, but..

"HYUNG!!NOONA!!" i lifted my gaze at the entrance revealing of dk, seungkwan and hoshi.

"this trio." i mumbled, and look at jeonghan who's throwing a deadly gaze to the trio.

"what are you all doing here?" he asked and sitting straightly.

"to relax, obviously." seungkwan replied and  sitted beside me, jeonghan seems not convince of seungkwan's answered he look at dk who smiled innocently, he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"anyways we're here to relax so, we should."

"next time we should invite the whole group here." i added and seungkwan nod as a agreement.

20 minutes passed for the bss, but it's already 30 minutes passed for jeonghan and i. Sweats streaming continously from our foreheads and all of us decided to go out from the kiln.

"i wanna go back here again." hoshi said and stretching his body, we already finish the washing ourselves so it's time to ga back to our rooms.

"it's almost 10." both jeonghan and i flopped our body to the bed, i felt so tired and my eyelids are getting heavy

"thank you for accompanying jeonghan." i yawned and tucked myself into the blanket.

"oh you're always welcome, seunghwa." thats all i can hear before my surroundings getting darker.

«–@morning–»

I slowly open my eyes and the sound of the wave from the sea greeted my ears. I smiled and pull my phone.

"oh it's still 8."

"WHAT?!8–8:30?" i look at jeonghan's bed and it's empty.

"i'm screwed, i woke up too late." i stood up lazily, ditching to the bathroom, after taking a bath i wore my bohemian dress and a summer hat. I let my hair dry in the towel and brush it after, i peek at the window and trying to look for them but their are no signs of them, i exited at the room and..

"oh you're awake already." my eyes widened seeing all of them here at the  mini living room waiting.

"wait, don't tell me all of you waited here for me?" joshua hummed and i averted my gaze to him.

"it doesn't matter, we should go get some breakfast i' m hungry already." he said and some of them whined.

"alright, alright let's go." seungcheol said, i remained stiffened here at the door of our bedroom and unable to move.

"noona, i'm seriously hungry, hope you too." seungkwan said shrugging my thoughts.

"oh i'm sorry for that." i follow them and i walk behind jeonghan.

"why do you didn't wake me up?" i said and walk beside him. He looks at me and raising his brow pointing himself.

"yes you, i'm talking to you."

"oh sorry, it's just i don't want to disturb your peaceful sleeps." he replied. We already reach the restaurant and all of us hopped at the table.

"what do you want to eat?" seungcheol asked me while scanning the menu.

"anything is okay with me." i replied, he  hummed quietly and calling the waiter.

" can i get this bibimbap, man duk, abalone, black noodles, kimchi pancake, and spicy tofu." all their gazes averted to seungcheol who sitted beside me.

"and tea also good for fourteen of us." he added and the waiter dash off.

"what?" he asked while closing the menu and raising both of his brows.

"you ordered too much hyung." jun finally said what are they trying to say, seungcheol just flash them a smile.

"i want you all to be full cause we're playing later." he simply replied, he is indeed a good leader. The food already arrived and we start digging the foods.

"i'm so full." hoshi said rubbing his tummy.

"thankyou hyung." wonwoo and mingyu both said.

I took last bite of the kimchi pancake after sipping a tea.

"thanks for the food, i eat well."

The breakfast already done and all of us headed to the beach to relax.

"such a beautiful view, gonna take a photo of this one." the8 said as he open the camera on his phone.

"woah look at this noona."  he showed me the photo that he took and it came off well.

"it's good." he smiles and take another photo. I sit at the sand looking at them enjoying themselves.

Jeonghan, joshua and the8 dashes near the sea to take a photo on it and writing at the wet sand. Seungkwan, Dk and hoshi playing volleyball but they're sitting while playing(sure a weird kiddos) Wonwoo and mingyu busy taking picture each other, meanwhile woozi and vernon are here at my side just watching the member.

"where's dino, jun and seungcheol?" i asked woozi and vernon.

"hyung is still at his room changing clothes i think, and for dino and jun.. Oh here are they." woozi pointed them who's heading here.

"okay let's enjoy our one week vacation without burden." seungcheol said with a smile plaster on his face.