7

«RING»

I quickly open my eyes when i heard my alarm clock ring. I sit at my bed turning off my alarm and grabbed the schedule book beside the alarm clock. I trailed my eyes at their schedules.

"Last practice for hit and recording for the dance practice."

I put back the schedule book and stood up, fixing my bed and headed straightly to the bathroom. After a minute of taking shower, i let myself dry in the towel and put on my clothes.

"what should i cook?" i look at the fridge and thinking for what dishes should i cook.

"Ramyeon?Kimchi stew? Jjampong?" i shrugged my thoughts, when new idea pop in my head.

"Bingo! I should cook spicy abalone." i nod my head repeatedly and glance at the wall clock that struck 5:30 Am. I grabbed my coat and car keys and dash off to market.

"Ahjussi, how much is this?" i pointed the fresh abalone.

"12,220KW per kilo." he replied.

"give me 2 kilos ahjussi." he packed 2kls of abalone, i give him the cash and bowed.

"thankyou ahjussi." he flash a smiles and so do i. I head back to the car but halt suddenly when i saw a fruit stand.

"i should buy some fruits for them."

After a quick shopping at the market i headback at the dorm and same as earlier they're still sleeping. I tie my hair in ponytail and put the apron..

Before i start cooking the abalobe i cook rice first. I started chopping some spicies and steam some abalone. After cutting some spicies, i also added gimbap and kimchi stew.

After an hour cooking session are already finish. I glance at wall clock and it struck 7.

"they should be awake for now." i head upstair and try to disturb their lovely sleeps.

I knock the first door which is seungcheol room. I did knock repeatedly but receive no respond.

"i thought only mingyu and woozi is the member  who is hard to awake, but seems like seungcheol too." i twist his door knob and open it.

"Seungcheol?" i call him and guess what?there he is covering himself in a blanket. I walk straight to wake him.

"Seungcheol it's already 7, you must forgot that today is the last practice and recording for the dance practice." i shake him slowly and pull his blanket but he hold and cover it on himself again.

"shua 5 more minutes." he whined sleepishly, i brows raised and looks at him.

I sighed and wait for a second, but reality slaps me. " why does it sounds like jeonghan?" i curiosly look his figure and...

"Seunghwa?" my gaze turn when i heard a voice, revealing seungcheol who just finish taking a shower.

I thought he doesn't have room mate...

My thoughts shrugged when he walk at the other side of the bed and still wiping his hair in a towel.

"uh– i was about to awake you but.." my voice trailed and looks at the figure who's still sleeping.

"that's jeonghan." he answered, my mouth parted and nodded quickly.

"anyways i already finish cooking breakfast." i said.. "if you don't mind can you wake the other member too, i still need to prepare the dinning table." i added he nod and i step out to his room..

"wow, he look so hot when his hair is wet." i shake my head and smiles.

Jeonghan's POV

I can feel someone shake my body at the bed and trying to pull the blanket.

"shua 5 more minutes." i whined still closing my eyes. The unison went quiet.

"Seunghwa?" i heard seungcheol voice calling seughwa. I open my eyes under the blanket and trying not to move, i almost forgot that i ended sleeping at seungcheol's room just because we play online games.

"uh– i was about to awake you but.." her voice stop and sound like he's curious who's under the blanket.

"that's jeonghan." seungcheol said, after a second seunghwa exited in the bedroom.

"Yah Jeonghan, wake up." he ranted pulling of the blanket.

"im awake already." i replied and still burying my face at the pillow.

"go shower, i still need to wake up the other member." he said and exited at his own room leaving me here. I stood up and exited too, i glance at the dinning room and i can see seunghwa preparing the breakfast. I sigh and headed to my own room.

Seunghwa's POV

We already finish our breakfast and  we are preparing for our next destination which is at the dance practice room.

/Buzz/

I feel my phone vibrated at my pocket, i pull it out and open.

                            Dad      
Can you come to my office for a while? I need to give you the new schedule of the kids..

                                             Okay dad.

I put my phone at pocket again and looks at them.

" I already found my cap." mingyu squealed while hoping in the car.

"me too." dino added.

All of us hop out the car, i parked it at the parking lot and head straight to dad's office. Before i could enter i did knock, it will be sound rude if i wont.

"come in." i heard dad said. I enter at his office and he point the chair signaling me to sit down.

"next two days will be their comeback right?"dad asked.

"and tommorow is the pre-recording?" he added.

"Yup." i replied, he give me some paperworks and i open it.

"so that's their new schedule for this month." i pull some paper and read some of it.

"pre recording, comeback, concert, fansigning, and etc." i sighed shooking my head and put the paper inside at envelope again.

"is this all?"i asked, he just easily nod and smile. I dash off to his office and headed to the practice room.

"boom boom boom boom..hiteu. hiteu sound... Okay that's it." hoshi said as he clap his hands.

"now let's record." he added.

"wait are you guys recording dance practice with this light?" i point the lights and they nod. "dad must be broke." i shook my head and play the music and the recorder.

"yes i'm crazy~"
"deo michineun jung-iya~"

"Let me drop the  eum ak~"
"Hit hit hit hit hit sound~"

Sah~
Brr sah~
Sah~
Hit hit hit hit hit sound~

I was amaze at how powerful are they infront of the camera, and the dance step are too too hard. After a minute they finish dancing and i turn off the camera, all of them collapsed at the floor and breathing heavily, who wouldn't breath heavily the climax was terrifying and fast.

"that was amazing!" i clap my hands and flash a smile to them.

"as expected to all you guys." i added and all of them in awe.

"anyways i have something to say." they all look at me and sit.

"what is it?" joshua asked, i pull the envelop which dad gives me.

"new schedule???" woozi guessed. I look at him with a smile.

"bingo!" he smirk and shook his head. I give them the papers and they all sighed..

"it must be hard to be an idol."