22

Seunghwa's POV

We already arrived at taehyung's house and as expected there are too many visitors.

"Oh seunghwa, i'm glad you're here." taehyung mom exclaimed giving me a hug.

"Happy birthday auntie." i give her the gifts that i bought, she accept it with a smile plaster on her face.

"thank you darling."

"seunghwa?" i lift my gaze to look who's the owner of the voice.

"Oh Jin, and hey Hoseok."

"it's been long, we heard from the maknae that you're already here at seoul but we didn't have chance to meet you." jin said giving me a hug, and for hoseok yeah he also give me a quick hug.

"Where's Namjoon and..." my voice trailed hesitating to speak the next name.

"Yoongi." jin continued, i nod and they smirked.

" did you miss your ultimate crush back then?" hoseok teased.

"Yah, it's just–

"just??"

"Yah! Both of you are still the same." i ranted both of them smile and pointed at the area where taehyung, namjoon and yoongi are.

"he's still small." i mumbled and shook my head, after having a small conversation with jin and hoseok i head to the area where my parents are.

"Oh sweetie i've been texting you but you didn't respond." mom said.

"oh sorry, my phone is here at the pouch but i didn't notice." i replied.

"are you here alone?where's dad and Seungwoo?"

"you're dad is talking with taehyung's dad, while your brother is with jimin and jungkook." she replied.

«time skip»

The party went well and it's already 9 in the evening.

"seungwoo." he raised his brows  looking at me, i signal him to come closer.

"i need to get home already, i still need to send the kids tomorow at the airport." he nodded and stood up.

"but i still need to say goodbye to tae's mom." i added and look for taehyung's mom.

"auntie, i need to go home first, i still have work tomorrow." i stated.

"oh i see, well thank you for coming and thank you for the gift." she replied, she gives me kiss at my cheeks and quick hug. I turn my heels to head outside.

"going home already?" taehyung asked.

"yeah i still have work tomorrow." i replied.

"i'll send you home."

"no need, seungwoo will send me home, gotta go bye." i didn't wait for his respond and i start walking until.. I bumped into someones chest.

"o—oh i'm sorry for my carelessness." i said while rubbing my forehead.

"i may be small but i'm still taller than you." i lift my gaze and my eyes widened and my mouth drop open.

"Oh Yoongi... hi." he smiled and nod.

"looks like you're heading home already." he said.

"ah yeah." i heard a fake cough at my back and it belongs to namjoon.

"oh hi namjoon." i greeted, he flashed a smile revealing his dimple and suddenly he raised his brows.

"you're not calling yoongi hyung, oppa anymore?" the sound of his voice, sounds like teasing but i choose to shrugged what he said.