10

I already done placing my clothes at the closet, and i wore a white oversized shirt and black shorts. I tie my hair into bun and play game at my phone..

"you're done already?" i lift my head and nod as he pointed the closet. He place his clothes beside mine, cause this room only have one closet.

If you're confused who he is well it's jeonghan, my room mate.

«flashback»

The room mate arrangement was a total mess. Vernon, seungcheol and woozi used to be no room mate so to make the problem easier they take mingyu suggestion which is the game.

Hoshi-Woozi, Jun-The8, Wonwoo-Mingyu, Dk-Dino, Seungkwan-Vernon, Seungcheol-Joshua, and lastly me and jeonghan.

«end of flashback»

My phone buzz and jeonghan phone buzzes too, but he didn't bother to check it. His sleeping i think, he just put his clothes at the closet and then after that he flop himself to his bed saying his tired.

"Let's eat dinner let's meet at the lobby 6:50 ." seungcheol message at the group chat where they add me recently, i glance at my wrist watch that struck 6:38. I stood up to woke up jeonghan at his bed.

"Jeonghan??" i shake him slowly and he hummed.

"wake up, let's eat dinner." i said and he stood up fixing himself. I tie my hair again into ponytail and both of us  headed to the lobby.

"Seunghwa are you okay being with jeonghan?" joshua asked in a low voice, we're here at the restaurant beside the hotel now waiting for the food we've ordered.

"well yeah." i replied shortly. He nod and making a okay sign, after the small conversation between joshua and i, the foods are already arrived.

"thanks for the food."

After our eating session we headed back to the hotel, but at seungcheol and joshua's room for the reason that seungcheol have something to discuss..

"what is it hyung?" mingyu asked as he sat at the mini couch in the living room.

"to be honest, i don't have anything to say it's just.... Director Han send me this message." seungcheol showed his phone  to us and he give it to me.

"..so that means?" woozi paused and pulled his phone at the pocket..

"Woo daebak!" the8 exclaimed and shook his head.

"1 million won each one of us, just for this trip?" vernon asking unbelievably and pointing himself. I let out a sighed and smile  giving back the phone to seungcheol..

"Istg, director Han is getting creepier this past few days." hoshi said at the unison. I look at him raising my brows giving a what-do-you-mean look.

"it's not like director Han is bad or what... but, he's not the type of a person that gives a compliment or this.." he replied and raises his phone. I shook my head and chuckled by his replied. They really doesn't know the inner attitude of dad, he may looks like a cold person but the his inner self isn't.

"isn't it good that he gives you all pocket money for this whole trip?" i stood up and they all nod.

"anyways, lets go back to each room so we can rest early, let's start enjoying our trip tommorow." they all stood up, ditching to each rooms, and as their manager i let them go out first, i was ready to step out but...

"manager han, i mean seunghwa?" i turn my head as seungcheol called my name.

"yes, what is it cheol?"

"are you okay sharing room with jeonghan  i can let him sleep here if you're uncomfortable." he asked.

"u–uh it's okay seungcheol, it doesn't bother me at all." i replied flashing him a reassuring smile.

"well if you say so."

"anyways, goodnight see you tommorow." i said before stepping out to their room.

"uhm yeah goodnight." he replied.

I head straight to our room flopping myself to the bed burying my head to the pillow. And at the other side i used my left hand to grabbed my phone at my pocket.

"8:17Pm it's still early." i breath heavily and put my phone at ths table and roll myself to the other side of the bed.

"are you okay?" i heard a voice from the other side, i almost forgot that i have room mate.

"yes, i am." i replied long silence in the unison field.

"jeonghan??"

"are you sleeping already?"

"nope, not yet?" i sit at the bed facing him, he laid his back at the head of the bed and playing his phone with a headset tuck on his ears but the other isn't.

"what is it seunghwa?" he asked again and lifting his gaze to mine.

"let's go to sauna." i said and waiting for his respond.

Jeonghan's POV

I headed first here at our room after seungcheol informed us about the money transferred in our accounts.

"Seung—" my words cut off seeing seunghwa flopping herself at her bed, she doesn't notice my presence here.

"8:17Pm" she said quietly but enough for me to hear it. Just by looking at her, she looks and sounds like tired or what..

"are you okay?" i asked her, and she stop rolling for a while, maybe she realized that i'm here.

"yes i am." she replied, i nod repeteadly and glanced back at my phone continue playing superstar pledis.

"jeonghan?" i turn ny gaze and paused for a while.

"sleep talks?" i munbled and raised my brows.

"are you sleeping already?" she asked, which gives me a answer that she's not sleep talking.

"nope, not yet."  as she move herself, i turn back my gaze at the game. I can see at the corner of my eyes that she's looking at me, i keep missing at my game unable to concentrate because of her gazes, but i'm still playing cool. The game ended and i exited it.

"what is it seunghwa?" our gazes locked and she smiles.

"lets go to sauna." my lips parted and i glance at my wrist that struck 8:30.

"at this h— okay let's go." i answered and she flashes a smile again. We both exited at the room heading to the hotel sauna.

"i didn't bother you right?" she asked.

"nope." i replied.