24

Seunghwa's POV

3 Days passed since seungcheol adopted kkuma, and 3 days passed since the seventeen held concert at states, and 3 days passed since both of cheol and i stuck here at dorm.

"i'll leave kkuma to you  for now." he said as he keep on brushing kkuma's back. He'll be going to the psychiatrist alone, since there will be no other person to be with kkuma i myself volunteer to take care of it.

"okay okay." he grabbed the car's key and his phone at the table.

"annyeong appa, heal faster okay." i pull the cute paws of kkuma and wave it to seungcheol, he also wave his hands to kkuma and i before exiting the dorm.

"kkuma your appa is having trouble with himself, so he need to go to the doctor, you're a good girl right?" i put her to the couch and i laid myself at the couch too both of us are facing each other.

"Appa really needs you right now, you are his stress reliever as well as his comforter." kkuma bark looking at me and waggling her tail.

"aigoo kkuma cutie."

«Ring ♬ ♪»

I pull my phone that rings and answer it, it's jeonghan calling me at the facetime.

"Hello my jagi."

                                    "am i your jagi?"

"Yeaahh"

                                   "since when?"

"since you came to my life."

                      "jeeez, you have no fun."

"are you alone?where is seungcheol?"

        "seungcheol go to the psychiatrist
        And i'm with kkuma now."

"kkuma, it's your uncle jeonghan." i put the phone at the couch, to pick kkuma but sad to say she's sleeping.

          "bad timing.. Kkuma is sleeping."

I close up the camera to kkuma and brushed her hair while she's sleeping.

"aigoo, so cute."

                                          "yeah she is."

"i mean you're the cute one."

              "geez, is that yoon jeonghan's
                Another technique on
                   how to get girls?

"i only use it to you."

We talked for good 1 hour, talking about the concert, and both of us hang it up, cause i still need to feed kkuma and he also need to rest.

"oh you're here already?" i put some dog food at kkuma's  plate and seungcheol flop himself at the couch looking at kkuma eating.

"Dr.jang says i'll be recovering soon and also he says that i should continue what makes me happy right now." he mumbled.

"oh that's good to hear." i put back kkuma's dog food, and sit at the opposite couch, we stay quiet for a while watching kkuma eating.

"cheol?what do you want for lunch?"

"i'm okay with anything except if it's spicy." he replied.

"okay.." i scan the ingredients left in the fridge. I grabed spicies, vegetables, and meat.

"i'll help you." he said giving me the apron and helping me to tie it.

"oh thanks." I wash the ingredients and start slicing,chopping the spicies, veges, and meat. I let the water boiled before putting the veges and meat. Few minutes later it's already finish.

"cheol, taste it first if it's okay already." i grabbed the spoon and get some soup i blow it first before feeding it to him.

"how is it?" his reaction earlier and now is still the same and now i'm afraid what if he doesn't like it.

"this soup taste like my grandmother soup." he mumbled but the sound of his voice is different, i'm sure he definitely miss his grandmother a lot.

"aigoo, seungcheol-ah." i tiptoed to brush his hair which made him  smile. It's good seeing him smiling a lot this days.

"let's already eat." i said and he nod, we fix the table and place the dish that we cooked. We eat and talks random stuffs as always.

We already finish our eating session and headed to my room.

I put down my phone and tucked myself in the blanket facing the ceiling thinking of good things happened in my life, and trying to get nap.

"i can't sleep." i stood up and headed downstair seeing seungcheol at the living room mini table busy doing something

"i thought you're at your room." he stop what he did and turn his head.

"yeah i did, but i got bored so i decided to do this here." he raised the thing that he did earlier and it's a notebook.

"what's that?" i asked him and sit at the couch.

"it's my diary." he respond.

"oh i see.."

"do you know how to play bowling or billiard?" he ask fixing his things.

"a little." i respond.

"okay." he dash upstair leaving me here in living room.

"lmao, did he just ask me if i know how to play billiard or dart then leaves me here?" i shook my head grabbing the remote.

"since it's still 2 o'clock  let's play outside." i turn my head seeing seungcheol with his coat and cap. "go change your clothes too." he added pointing my pajamas.

"okaay?" i ditch upstair and pull my skinny jeans, white shirt, sneakers and lastly my coat and beanie. After a minute i finish changing my clothes and we hop outside. I was ready to hop at the driver seat but he close the door and insist to let him drive.

We're already here at our destination which is the downtown, it's a place where you can play billiard, bowling, or dart.

"Since you said you know how to play this game, let's do a bet." he stated raising his brows.

"bet??sure." i respond.

"if i won do some aegyo." he stated with a smirk.

"aegyo?" i give him a are-u-serious-with-that reaction.

"what about yours?" he asked.

"mine is not that hard, you'll know it later." i answered and he nod grabbing the first ball since he's the one to play first set.

"okay that's it." he proudly said and dust his hands. He finished the first set game with a score of 48 out of 50 wow i'm amaze he's a good player.

"it's your turn." he added. I stood up and getting ready for the second set.