26

Seunghwa's POV

We're at the van now outside of the airport, waiting for seventeen to arrive it's already 6 in the evening and we're her to fetch the kids. The concert is already done.

Fans cheering from outside is now here to be heard, seungcheol open the van's door and the kids hop inside.

"hyung we miss you a lot." seungkwan said trying to hug seungcheol.

"oh i miss you all too." he replied.

"Welcome back guys." i butted in and turn my gaze at them they smiled nod. I started the engine and dash off to dorm since this kids are tired.

We already arrived home and they hop inside the house first and for me i'm still parking the car at the garage.

As i exited at the van someone backhug me and rested chin at my shoulder.

"i miss you a lot." he tightened his hug and breathed heavily. He loosened the hug and i turn my head to face him.

"well, i miss you too." i replied, he leaned forward to mine kissing my forehead, nose, and lips.

"i miss this." he whispered, and lean backward to shuffle my hair.

"aigoo my jagi is blushing." he said with a smirk.

Both of us hop inside the house seeing the kids playing with kkuma.

"is it a maltese breed?" seokmin asked.

"yeah why?" seungcheol replied.

"no wonder she looks like bbopul." he replied, brushing kkuma's hair.

"ahh hyung i'm hungry." dino whined as he touch his tummy.

"what are guys want to eat?" i butted in  sitting at the couch beside dino, he  flash a smile to mine doing a puppy eye.

"you must be so very hungry right?" i brush his hair and he nod.

"okay, i'll be cooking." i touch the tip of his nose before i stood up.

"does anyone saw joshua, he's not at our room." we heard jeonghan asked from upstair.

"nope." vernon respond.

"i'm here." we turn our gaze to the door revealing of him carrying bag.

"what take you so long getting your bag?" seungcheol asked.

"i saw some lovebirds outside and i didn't want to interrupt them." he replied and smirk looking to jeonghan and i.

"aigoo, your alibi is nonsense." jun respond shrugging the lovebirds thingy. I let out a heavy breath before start cooking foods.

"boo!" i flinched and touch my chest when mingyu suddenly appear here at the kitchen.

"you look so unsettled, why?" he chuckled while asking me.

"oh am i?"

He help me cooking for foods since he's the original housewife in this house.

Joshua's POV

"I forgot my sling bag at the van." i head downstair seeing them playing with kkuma.

"where are you going?" seungcheol asked.

"i forgot my sling bag at the van." i replied and he nod.

" oh hyung, i also forgot my laptop."

"i'll get it for you."

"thank youuu."

I head outside the dorm but the van is not here so it must be in the garage. I was ready to get my bag at the van until i saw jeonghan backhugging.

"..seunghwa?" i whispered to myself as i hide. I try to peek at them again revealing jeonghan kissing seunghwa, i gasped quietly and shook my head.

"since when did you learn that Yoon Jeonghan?" after they finish what are they doing they dash off and i get my sling bag and mingyu's laptop.

After that i get inside the house and hearing of them looking for me.

"what take you so long getting your bag?"

"i saw some lovebirds outside and i didn't want to interrupt them." i replied seunghwa's eyes widened and jeonghan eyes too.

I give mingyu his laptop and i head upstair.

"You saw it?" he  asked, i turn my gaze to him raising both of my brows and draw a what-do-u-mean reaction.

"geez, don't give me that innocent look shua. " he looks away and buried the pillows in his face.

"Ah that earlier?" he pull away the pillow that he used to cover in his face.

"since when both of you start dating?" i asked raising my brows.

"we're not yet dating." he replied and my eyes widened hearing his answer.

"so, why did y– ahh you're unbelievable yoon jeonghan." i stood up and exited to the room heading to the living room.

Jeonghan's POV

I can't believe joshua saw us at garage. He leaves me here at the room alone, and i'm here thinking about what he said earlier. I can't believe to myself too that i'm making a moves that the couple usually do, knowing the fact we're not yet official. I breath heavily and stood up, my gaze land at my bag at the floor. I grabbed and put it to the bed and get the small red box.

"i hope she'll like it." i check the necklace that i bought last day, it's a luis vuitton padlock necklace same as mine. Wonwoo and mingyu accompanied me last day to bought this, but i think they doesn't know about it, i mean they doesn't know that i bought two necklace.

I put the necklace back to the red box and put it to the drawer.

I head to the living room and they're watching a movie.

"the foods is ready." we heard mingyu from the kitchen said. They all stood heading to the kitchen and so do i.

"we miss your home made dishes noona." dino said.

"yeah it's been a week since we didn't eat korean dishes." vernon added.

"tasty." wonwoo complimented.

"seunghwa well be a good wife in future." joshua suddenly butted in.

"I envy her future husband he'll be the luckiest guy in this universe." the8 said.

"Oh am i the luckiest this guys referring?" i shook my head slightly shrugging my thoughts.

"noona, if you'll be having a husband please adopt me." dino squealed.

"me too." seokmin added.

Seunghwa's POV

I don't know where to butt at the conversation, since they're talking about me. Our whole eating session are full of talks about me. They keep on talking about my cooking skill as well as my future so called husband.

All of us finish eating and mingyu, jeonghan, joshua and i left here at the kitchen and dinning room to clean it. While the some of them are at the living room resting.

Mingyu and joshua volunteered to wash the dishes, while for me i clean the kitchen where i used to cooked earlier and for jeonghan he volunteered to clean the table at the dinning area. This guys even though they're tired they still help me here cleaning.

As we finish cleaning the kitchen and dinning room, they decided to watch a horror movie together and for me?well i still need to change clothes cause i still wear the clothes that i wear at the airport earlier.

They started the movie and turn off the lights of the living room. I head upstair to cleanse myself. I put my dirty clothes at the basket and sit at my couch letting my hair dry using the towel.

«–knock knock–»

I stood up from the couch and open the door.

"yes what is it?"

"may i come in?"