15

@concert

Seunghwa's POV

The concert flow smoothly without any problem with the fans, and i think even though jeonghan dated sowon, their fans will still support them, i mean as far as i heard seventeen has the most peaceful fandom..

(a/n: peaceful??BWAHHAHAAH i think were not peaceful as u think we sometimes fought where to ship jeonghan🤣 but that's only inside our fandom...but always remember Jeongcheol stay strong('∀`)♡)

"caratdeul"

"neeeeeeee"

"did you eat, before attending the concert?" jeonghan asked the fans.

"neeee"

I check the monitor that focuses on him, he smiled by the response of the fans.

"caratdeul"

"neeeee"

"don't eat carrots okay?"

The fans chuckled but manage to answer him.

"why?why are you laughing?" he whined and walk closer to the fans.

"you shouldn't eat yourselves, caratdeul." he said and the concert hall filled with laugther from the member and fans even the staff chuckled by how silly jeonghan is.

"Hyung come here." hoshi called jeonghan he stood up and headed to the other members.

"what's the time already?" hoshi asked.

"10:10" i look at my wristwatch and it's still 7:30.

"who would held a concert at ten o'oclock, look how playful their fans is." i mumbled and shook my head.

"that's hoshi's nickname." the staff replied seems like he heard what i said.

"10:10 why??" he place his two index finger below his eyes and  focus the camera to hoshi.

"look at his eyes it looks like struck on 10:10" my mouth parted and nod.

"ah okay." i chuckled, he played the aju nice of seventeen which is the ending music of the seventeen but seems like a never ending encore of them, they keep on playing it multiple times.

"Go home safely caratdeul."

"we love you"

"take care of yourself."

"love you again."

The encore finish and they are now resting at the couch talking about the interaction between them and the fans.

"someone called me hamster instead of tiger." hoshi ranted.

"do you guys saw that the8 playfully throw a confetti to the fans." joshua reported.

"i like it how they call me "future kpop"." dino said.

"anyways let's take a photo already so we can rest early." seungcheol said.

"okay 1..2..3 smile." they already finish taking photo and they change clothes.

"i'll be heading to the van first." seungcheol said which surprise the other member. I talked to the staff and letting them keep the things and make sure that no things will be left behind. I follow seungcheol at the van where he rested himself.

"tired?" he open half of his eyes and nod.

"very tired, that causes my back hurts." he said, i was surprise when he said about his back, i open my sling bag and glad there is a pain reliver here.

"let me see your back." i said and transfer sit near to him.

"why?" he asked.

"just let me." i repeated again, he slowly reveal his back and this broad shoulder of him, I pull the pain reliver and place it to his shoulder and the lower part of his back.

"next time, tell me if you're in pain it's not good that you keep it by yourself.  It's not good suffering from pain without letting us know." i pull down his shirts and he wore his coat again.

"thank you seunghwa." he said and laid his back comfortably. I sit back to the driver seat and put back my bag..

"i'll go back inside, wait for us here." he nod before closing his eyes. I head back inside and they're now finish fixing themselves.

"where's coups hyung?" mingyu asked, putting a beanie at his head.

"at the van sleeping, he's tired." i answered and he nod.

"i see, anyways noona, i think hyung back is in pain, i saw him earlier winced quietly when i tapped his back." he said and looks at me.

"you should apologize for what you did." i grabbed some of their things and headed to the van, seungcheol is sleeping peacefully.

"lets keep quiet okay, coups is sleeping." joshua reminded the other member. They all hopped in to the van, i glance at the mirror seeing all of them sleeping.

"you all deserve good sleep." i mumbled and drive quietly.

After a minutes we already arrived at our destination which is the dorm. I unbuckled my seatbelt to wake them.

"seungcheol wake up, we're here already." i poke his cheeks and he wake up.

"go inside first and rest, i still need to wake them." he nod sleepishly grabbing his things. I hopped outside the van and open the backseat door.

"shua, gyu, hoshi, jun we're here." i slowly said and wake them. Mingyu wake woozi and wonwoo. The8 woke up the moment seungkwan and dk yawn. I headed to the area where dino, vernon and jeonghan sit.

"jeonghan, vernon, dino wake up we're here." vernon and dino successfully awake and headed to the dorm. I parked the car at the garage and double checked if they brought their things.

"jeonghan?" i look at the area where he used to sit earlier, and he's still here.

"aigoo, this boy." i open the door again to wake him.

"jeonghan, i know you're tired. But please wake up and don't sleep here in the van." i said, but no respond.

"Omygad does woozi's sleeping habit transfer to yours?" i poke his cheeks to disturb him. I stood up but lowering my head so it wouldn't hit on the van.

"seriously jeonghan?"

"yoon jeonghan?" i sighed and and look back trying to open the light inside van.. However..

"stay here with me for a while." he grabbed my wrist and i ended up onto his chest, he put his arms around my waist and he rested his chin at my head, for short his hugging me.

"his sleeps talk is getting worst." i let him rest for a while.

"jeonghan?" i lift my head to look at him, but i can't fully see him because it's dark.

"you should sleep at your bed now, and jeong— he pulled my nape and waist towards him and our lips connected, my eyes widened but it works according to its will. We stayed like that for a minute, and no one dares to talk we could hear our heavy breath in the unison.

"let's go inside." i broke the silence and attempting to stood up.

"later." he said and grabbing my wrist again.

"o—okay?" i look at him and sit back.

"Seunghwa?"

"hmmmm" i hummed and looks at him.

"wanna know something?" he said gaining my curiosity.

"what?" i respond and look at him raising my brows even though it's dark, and the lights of the garage are off i still manage to raised a brows.

" i like you." he said, pulling my hands and kissing the top of it.

"i'm not expecting for you to like me back, atleast i'm being honest with you." he said and planted a kissed at my forehead, nose and lips.