4

The movie was already done and they start chatting.

"nuns are scary swear." seungkwan commented shooking his head.

"what about let's watch human centipede." vernon said while eyeing them.

"no, pls no." joshua replied.

"stop browsing movies, let's do something good." joshua says, we all looked at him and waiting by what does he mean "something good" .

"let's play a game." he added.

"game?what kind of a game?" woozi asked.

"hmmm what about hongsam game?hammer game?" hoshi suggest..

"We're dumb at playing hammer game, let's go with the hongsam." seungcheol said.

They all gathered at the center and looked at me.

"what?" i said raising my brows, i'm still at couch watching them.

"what are you doing?come and join us." joshua said.

"no thanks, i'm bad at playing game and beside i'm tired." i answered, and draw a pity face for myself.

"you should atleast go rest manager noona." the8 said.

"uhm its okay myungho i'll just watch you all playing game." they nod and start playing the game..

«time skip»

"you guys are so noisy yet funny at the same time." i commented, they all nod  and smiles.

"mingyu you're really bad at this game." i added and smirking at mingyu.

"imagine being elimate at first round." seungkwan butted in, mingyu rolled his eyes and pouted.

"is there any consequences for the loser?" hoshi asked looking to mingyu.

"well yes." joshua replied..

"what is it?"

"He well treat all of us later." jeonghan respond..

"WHATT?!" mingyu's eyes widened amd looking back and forth to joshua and jeonghan.

"Yes, mingyu you'll treat us~." seungcheol said teasingly to mingyu.

"Ceo-nim, take good care of our meal later." woozi said, mingyu shook his head facepalming.

"why do, i did live with this boys." mingyu mumbled banging his head at the couch..

After that game happened in living room, i did head back to my room first..

//buzzzzz//

I get my phone that buzzes at the night stand and swipe it up.

                     Seungwoo

"are you free?"

                                          Yeah,why?

"Let's go at mall gotta fetch at 3:30"

I glance at my wrist watch and it's already 2:53 o'clock in the afternoon.

                                          Okay, sure.

I place back my phone at the table and get some clothes to wear. I pull my skinny jeans, white cotton shirt with a small cherry design at the left side and lastly my denim jacket . I put it to the bed and get some warm bath, after a minute i did finish my bathing session. I blowered my hair and wore the things i've place at my bed.

"I look okay right?" i shook my head facing at the mirror.

"what if i bun my hair?"i creased my brows trying to fix what hairstyle good to me..(good to me good to me ayayayay~)

" ah whatever." i sit back at my room couch and let my hair untied, i give up on what hairstyling my hair. I glance at the wall clock and it's already 3:25 o'clock. I stood up and grabbed my sling bag and phone.

"oh where are you going manager han?" woozi asked as i pass by at the living room, i halt and turn my gaze to him the other member also eyeing on me.

"I'll be meeting someone." i replied.

"Okay?" he respond with a trailing voice.

"I'll be home late i think."

"a–and goodbye." i said and twist the door knob of the dorm...

As i go out to the dorm seungwoo is already here, waiting inside the car.

"you're late 1 minute." he said pointing his wristwatch.

"oh really?" i buckled my seatbelt and smiles, he rolled his eyes and start the engine.

We already arrived at the mall and both of us hopped outside, Strolling.

"Let's eat first." he said, i nod as a response.

Jeonghan's POV

"It's already four, i think we should get ready for our dinner outside. Right mingyu?" joshua said teasing mingyu.

"Yeah, you all should." mingyu said lazily. We all headed to our rooms to change our clothes..

"Jeonghan-ah, what if let's stroll at mall first and play at arcade." joshua said while fixing his hair.

"maybe, but we should ask coups first." he nod repeatedly and grabbed his jacket and phone. Both of us head to the living room.

"Coups-ah let's play game at mall arcade?"

"ARCADE?"

"WOO DAEBAK"

"YES PLEASE."

Seungcheol looks at me raising his brows and roaming his gaze at the members who did a puppy eyes.

"Okay sure." seungcheol said.

All of us hopped inside the van and buckled our seatbelts.

"You'll  drive?" i asked seungcheol who hopped at the driver sit.

"yeah." he replied shortly.