25

Seungcheol blink continously facing the screen that reveals the score.

"woow! you're really a good player." he exclaimed.

"yeah, jungkook and taehyung thought me well." i mumbled.

"so for the consequences, what is it?" he asked raising his brows.

"you'll know it later." he shook his head fixing his coat and cap.

"Seunghwa, you're giving me goosebumps i'm now afraid for the consequences." we head to the billiard area to play, i'm not that good at billiard but i know how to play.

He's kinda pro at this game and hot as well, so i decided to take a photo of him playing.

"damn, so attractive."

"i won this time." he said raising his brows and the billiard stick.

"what about dart game lets try?" he asked.

"sure thing." we head to the head area and get some dart.

"let the best player win." he stated, we both throw darts not bothering to check our points until we finish throw the five darts.

"35 mine." he said, i check my score and it's not good as my bowling score.

" i got 32, Two darts from 10, 1 dart from 5 and last but not the least 1 dart from 7." i said, pulling out the darts. Both of us look to each other and laugh.

"we're dumb in darts." he said and we chuckled.

We headback to the car and discuss few things.

"it was fun."

"yeah." i replied.

"anyways, about your consequences what is it?" he avert his gaze to mine before starting the engine.

"let's go to myeongdong first." he start the engine without bothering to ask me why.

"so what is it?" we're at the myeongdong now full of street foods and sweet foods.

"do you see that cotton candy vendor?" i point the cotton candy at the corner.

"yes why, you want some?" he asked curiously.

"yeah." i replied, he was ready to head to the vendor but i hold his arms to stop him.

"wait i'm not yet finish." he raised his brows and i let go of his arms.

"you will be a prince for a day."

"huh?"

"do some aegyo's infront of that ahjumma selling cotton candy ." his eyes widened, looking at me.

"..and also you should say “ Hello, i'm prince coups! Give me some sweet and sweet treat cotton candy pleaseeeeeeee.” that's my consequence to you seungcheol-nim now go.”i added, he make a “i hate this one reaction” he pouted while begging to change the consequences but i shrugged it pushing him to the vendor.

"you can do it, fighting!" i pull my phone to film him.

"it's harder than writting lyrics." he mouthed while looking to me, he sighed and looks to the ahjumma who greets him.

"Hello, i'm prince coups please give me some sweet and sweet treat cotton candy jussseeeyooo." he makes some aegyo and the ahjumma was kinda embarrassed of him.

He breathed heavily and i click the end button of my phone and turn off my phone.

"here's the cotton candy you want." he said giving the cotton candy.

"i was so embarrassed seriously." he said while eating the cotton candy.

"but it's cute."i respond and he mumbled unknown words. We stop at the other vendor to eat som street foods, and since it's 6 in the evening already, this will be a dinner.

"i'm so full." i said looking to the sticks  of odeng, tornado potatoe, ttaeboki, and takoyaki that we eat.

"that's good to hear." he said giving some bills to the ahjussi.

"yah, let me pay." i said grabbing my wallet.

"shhh, man always pay." he said. I put back my wallet and we headeback to home.

"today was fun." he said.

"yeah and thanks to you." i replied, we heard kkuma barks from living room.

"aigoo kkuma sorry for leaving you alone here?"

"i'll go to bed first cheol."i said.

"okayokay."he replied, i head straight to my room and change my clothes into sleepwear. After changing i get my phone at my sling bag, and review the pictures and video i take earlier.

"..cotton candy juseyoooo." i chuckled when i played the video he's really a giant cutie, i continue swipping my phone and it lands on him playing billiard.

"he's a pro player in billiard huh" i turn off my phone after checking the picture and video, i'm kinda tired strolling earlier so i need to sleep already.

I tuck myself into the blanket and stare at the ceiling. "Goodnight self." i close my eyes and easily drifted to dreamland.

Seungcheol's POV

I put kkuma at the couch and grab my phone at my pocket, i review the only video that i secretly took earlier when she's playing bowling.

"She's pretty good." i pause the video and stare at it for a seconds.

She's so girlfriend material, i mean wife material. The way she take care of me it mades my heart flatter, she's pretty cute also, good cook, have good attitude, and lastly the way she take care of the members it makes me want to go out with her.

My thoughts shrugged when kkuma look at me with his puppy eyes, i look at her too and caressed her hair.

"kkuma do you want to have mom?"kkuma waggles her tail and it's cute.

"aigoo, let's find a mom soon." she snuggles at me and that made me realize she still doesn't have dinner.

"kkuma mianhae, appa almost forgot your dinner." i put some dog food at her plate and scotted beside her. After she eat and drinks water i carry her upstair since she's sleeping at my room. I put down kkuma and change my clothes into pajamas.

"goodnight kkuma." i mumbled.

"..don't forgrt to take your medicine before you sleep." dr. Jang voice echoed on my ears.

"aahhh i almost forgot." i whined and grabbed my medicine and wat–

"ah there's no water." i breathed out, and get some water at the kitchen. I open my medicine and gulp some water.

"sorry dr.jang i almost forgot to take it." i head back to my room and throw myself at the bed.

"goodnight again kkuma." i sleepishly say and turn on the lampshade.