16

The happenings last day between me and jeonghan causes me to not sleep peacefully. I still can feel his lips connected to mine, which is worst. And his confession keep on echoing in my head.

"i'm getting headache because of that."  i stood up and open the drawer of the table beside my bed which i used to put my medicines. I glance at the clock and it's still 6 o' clock.

"i forgot to bring water last night." i slowly open the door and check the hallways.

"they're still sleeping." i sighed out of relief and head straight to the kitchen. I open my medicine and get some water at the fridge.

"such a headache." i massage my forehead and gulp my water.

"you wake up too early." i spit back my water when i heard jeonghan's voice i hurriedly put it to the sink.

"are you okay?" he asked and grabbed some water too.

"a–ah yeah." i hold back my embarrassment and trying my best no to get obvious.

"Seunghwa." i look at him and raised my brows, he looks upstair and to me again.

"Good morning." he give me a peck on my lips and ditch off.

"you're really driving me crazy yoon jeonghan." i massage my forehead, breath heavily.

Half day passed and jeonghan keep on teasing me like, how could he just– aArghh i didn't even know how to deal with him.

"Seunghwa, are you sick?" seungcheol asked and putting the back of his palm in my forehead to check my temperature.

"nope, i'm not why?" i replied.

"you're  face is so red." my eyes widened and i glance to jeonghan who secretly laugh.

"really yoon jeonghan?" i thought... I sighed and my tummy suddenly growled.

"you're hungry right?" mingyu asked, and look at me. I nod and he stood up.

"come here let me cook you something." we stood up and headed to the kitchen, leaving the other member to the living room who watches a movie.

"what do you want to eat?" he asked.

"anything is fine." i replied, but i take it back.

"cookies.."

"i miss eating homemade cookies." he nod and search for the ingredients of cookies.

"i'll help." i stood up, pulling the apron, i give him the other apron too, and helping him to tie it.

"thank you." he said, i tie my hair into bun so it won't bother me.

20 minutes passed we finish mixing the ingredients, and shaping the cookies. We pull off the apron and sit at the counter waiting for it to baked.

"i'm tired." i whined and put my head into the back of palms that i place at the counter and facing mingyu.

"you didn't have enough sleep last night?" he asked.

"yup, i didn't." i said and closes my eyes.

"there are flour on your cheeks and nose." i didn't listen to him and choose to close my eyes instead of bothering to brush it.

Jeonghan's POV

"look at mingyu and noona." hoshi said pointing mingyu who fix seunghwa's hair.

"they looks like a couple, but i didn't ship them." seungkwan said.

"i ship her with coups hyung or jeonghan hyung." he added enough for me to hear it.