7.2

"Okay.... Good job." the director said through the speaker. All of the staffs clap their hands and seventeen do so. We're at the SBS now recording for the comeback.

"Say the name seventeen!Thank you for the hard work." they all bowed to the staff and flash a smile.

"this boys are kind and pure." one of the staff said, i nod as a agreement and plaster a sly smile.

All of them headed to the room checking for their own performances, fanboying to the other member.

"That part is lit." i commented as the pre recording of hit played at the screen. All of them looks at me and nod.

"i love that part too." hoshi respond, the part played was the climax the hardest and fastest part out of this choreo.

"Do you know what's the meaning of "S" in Seventeen?" i asked hoshi who's busy checking the perfomance he turn his gaze to mine raising his brows and waiting for it.

"Synchrozation and Satisfying." i whispered and wink. He burst into laughter while shooking his head.

"Manager Han, i didn't expect for that compliment." he finally replied. Good to me recording played and again they focus on each other moves.

"Woa, i love that part woozi." i turn my gaze to woozi, who's pointing himself.

"well me to my self too, love that part." he replied and performing the hit the "woah" which is the part i complimented on him.

All of them finish checking the choreos and change their clothes into something comfy, after a minute of changing they all headed to the van, and for me i'm still here at the room checking if they bought all the things they brought here.

The moment i enter the van all of them drifted into dreamland, same as seungcheol here at the passenger seat. I start the engine and drive...

"Guys wak– " my words cut off seeing them still sleeping peacefully. I glance at my wristwatch and it struck 7:27 in the evening.

" should i sleep here too?" i lean my head at the window and my eyelids felt heavy. The last thing i heard is a snore from the back seat.

Seungcheol's POV

I stretched my body and open my eyes checking if we're already arrive, my gaze landed at my watch that struck 7:55. I look at seunghwa and at the backseat revealing of them sleeping.

"jeonghan wake up." i shake jeonghan who open half of his eyes.

"wake the other member too."

Some of them headed to the dorm already and it's only me, jeonghan and seunghwa left here.

"she's sleeping? I thought she just lean her head at the window" jeonghan said.

"should i wake her?" i asked jeonghan who shake his head.

"you shouldn't she's tired, maybe you should help me putting her to my back i'm gonna piggy back her." he suggested before hopping out to the van. I unbuckled my seatbelt and move her head at the other side.

"cute.."

I unbuckled her seatbelt and open the door. Jeonghan try to piggyback her.

"maybe i'll just carry her bridal instead of piggy back."  he said i nod and park the car at the garage.

Jeonghan's POV

I successfully put seunghwa at her room, i pull her shoes and coat leaving her white shirt and skinny jeans. I cover her with blanket and turn on the lampshade at the table beside her bed.

Seunghwa is not heavy or skinny as you think. She's normal, i glance again at her who sleep peacefully and ditch from her room not leaving the lights on.

"Oh Coups-ah why are you here?" i asked seungcheol who's about to knock the door.

"She left this on the van." he said while handing the sling bag.

"oh i see." i replied.

I put the bag beside the lampshade, and sit down at her bed for a while. I sighed and tuck her loosened hair at her ears and stood up.

"Goodnight Manager Seunghwa." i said then exited to her room.

Seunghwa's POV

I move my body comfortably and pull the alarm clock instead of phone, and something drop off. I averted my gaze on it and its my sling bag, i glanced back to the alarm clock and it struck seven.

"Ah 6:30 am." i mumbled as i stretched my body, i sit for a while and realizing  that i'm at the bed.

"why does my sling bag here? And what th— did i sleep without showering?" i stood up to fix my bed and do my daily routine after that i exited to the room..

Since today is a day off, all of us are here at the dorm waking up late. I go straight to the kitchen to grab some water.

"oH kamjagi!" i put my hands at my chest and let out a heavy breath.

"sorry seunghwa." jeonghan apologize .

"what made you wake up too early?" i asked him as i grabbed the water at fridge.

"dunno." he respond and sit at the counter.

"you're hungry right?" he smiled cutely and blink multiple times.

"okay..okay." i get the apron under the counter and wore it, i open the fridge to get some ingredients.

"what should i cook?" i mumbled and keep on scanning the ingredients.

"jeonghan??what do you want to eat?" i turn to face him and waiting for his respond.

"i'm okay with anything, i'm not picky." he replied. I nod as he respond and turn to the fridge again.

"so.. Let's cook some ttaeboki, japchae soup and pancake, i think." i get the ingredients and put it at the counter.

"help me cutting this one." i give him the spicies and he do what i say.

"hyung?" i lift my gaze and look at the owner of the voice.

"it's my first time seeing you in kitchen." wonwoo said as he flop himself at the living room. Jeonghan just rolled his eyes and continue chopping the spicies.

«time skip»

We already finish cooking and all of them are at the dining area already, jeonghan help me putting the dishes at the table.

"just can't believe hyung help noona at the kitchen again."seungkwan mumbled and digged the food.

"it's been two times since he help noona at the kitchen, is this new life?"hoshi added, i just listen to everything they said and then nod.

"what if hyung like—

"shut up and eat." jeonghan shoved the pancake at mingyu's mouth. Mingyu smiled and shake his brows looking to jeonghan, seriously this guy ain't have fun.