Chapter 18

Chapter 18 

Control

--------------------------

My Pov ; 

----------------------------- 

'' That's what you think i should do? '' Sasuke replied, raising his eyebrow as if he couldn't believe Itachi just said that.

'' Well '' Itachi leaned back in his chair '' You literary kidnapped him and he had no memory of you and *cough* your first kiss together '' 

Sasuke scowled as Itachi reminded Sasuke of that.

Sasuke clearly remembered Naruto thinking that it was ' shoving down your tongue down my throat ' since, well Sasuke red his mind while doing the kiss.

'' Fine '' Sasuke sighed '' I'll try doing it...but '' Sasuke's now red eyes met Itachi's ravens ones '' If this fails, i swear i will kill you ''

Itachi chuckled lowly and sweat-dropped in his mind thinking 'no you wont dumb bitch'

Sasuke turned on his heels and in the next second, disappeared in the dark, getting ready to go back to Naruto but before that, he has to get some food.

'' Oh Sasuke come here! '' Mikoto, Sasuke's Mother called after him.

Sasuke cursed in his mind for his Mother spotting him, Sasuke just wanted to get the food an go home to see if Naruto is ok.

This is what's special abut his Mother,even when he was going at full speed she spotted him, probably because she's older and a better vampire than him.

'' Yes Mother ?'' Sasuke said walking towards her.

Mikoto smiled at the thing in her hand and turned her head around followed by her body.

'' Here i want you to give this to Naruto-kun '' Mikoto smiled as she held up the necklace.

Sasuke's raven eyes widened a bit from a neon light blue necklace she held up.

'' Mother, what is i-''

'' The last time Naruto-kun was with you, he dropped this  '' Mikoto unashamedly interrupted her son '' I found it on the floor ''

'' I want you to give it to him, it might give him back some memories of you in the past '' She added, opening the palm of her son's hand and slowly dropping the necklace in.

Sasuke's hand grabbed onto it for dear life as he hugged his Mother.

'' Thank you '' He whispered, glad that his Mother supported him while his Father wasn't too happy about it but went along not wanting his upset his mate, Mikoto.

Sasuke moved back and disappeared down the stairs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Naruto's eyes slowly blinked open as his eyes met with light. Sunlight going through his window.

Naruto sat up, his hair a mess as he silently stared at the floor for 5 minutes for no reason. Some people say your giving the floor death glares while others say you stare because you have no idea what the hell is going on.

Well Naruto was neither.

Yawning, Naruto flung his head back and licked his lips.

For Naruto it was an after glow for sleep. 

' Shit ' Naruto thought as he felt that want again ' It's gonna happen again '

Naruto is a teenage boy after all, and of course he'll sometimes get a feeling to go and have sex and he is sure getting one now.

Naruto closed his eyes as he let out a whine. 

' Iruka used to all ways make me Tea and make me feel better that i didn't have sex yet ' Naruto let out another whine, as he just reminded himself that he didn't have sex yet and he was 17.

But the one thing that made Naruto snap out of his whining was the smell of delicious foods.

Like on a trance, Naruto got up and slowly made his way to the door only to find out it's now unlocked.

Opening it, Naruto was met with a horizontal hall, which he went left since he was the last door on the hall and went downstairs.

'' I see someone woke up '' Sasuke said as he heard the steps creak from Naruto coming downstairs.

Naruto grumbled something that Sasuke didn't catch.

Sasuke turned around from his bacon and eggs cooking to look at Naruto only to see that Naruto was a mess.

Sasuke smirked as he saw Naruto in his Pjs, staring on the ground for no reason.

'' Put on some normal clothes '' Sasuke as he pointed to the new clothes he got Naruto which was a normal dark blue t-shirt and grey sweat pants .

'' Hai '' Naruto muttered sleepily as he walked over to the pile of the clothes.

Sasuke watched as Naruto walked over to the clothes but his eyes quickly widened as he saw Naruto taking off his shirt in front of him.

'' Naruto what are you doing?!'' Sasuke asked as Naruto just threw the shirt on the sofa and stared at Sasuke with tired eyes.

'' What? We're both boys '' Naruto answered, unfazed by that.

Sasuke obviously knew that they're both boys but seeing his mate changing in front of him was like a challenge of rape or no rape.

Sasuke turned his head back and gulped as he heard sounds of Naruto taking his clothes off.

' I can make it... i not worthy of been called a mate if i lose my control now ' Sasuke thought.

Sasuke on the outside didn't seem like he wanted to have sex because he seemed controlled and patient, but on the inside he wanted to fuck Naruto dry.

But you know what they say; a gentlemen is a patience wolf.

Rather vampire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~