Chapter 4

Chapter 4 ;

Who?

---------------------------

My Pov 

---------------------------

When Naruto woke up, he was in a dark place with only a candle by the bed to light the room up.

'' Where?.. ''

Naruto tried to move his wrists but they were bound to a bed and when he tried moving his feet, he found out that they were bound too.

Naruto started to breath heavy, he was panicking inside.

With only the bit of light he had, Naruto figured out that were he was was a pretty old room .

He could see that the bed was old, like broken. The walls were crumbling and there were webs everywhere.

Naruto put his head back on the pillow trying not to panic anymore.

He took large breaths.

'' Calm down Naruto... '' He said to himself.

'' Naruto? is that your name '' 

Naruto gasped as a strong voice echoed through the room.

He looked up but no one was there.

Now he really started to panic.

Naruto tried to move to the bed board closer, but his bound feet were stopping him.

'' So Naruto~ ''

'' Who the hell ar-''

Naruto looked up only to stop in mid sentence and his eyes widened in fear.

' No way ... '

It was a vampire, the teeth on the vampire were clearly shown as he was smirking.

'' You Know '' The vampire started crawling at the end of the bed towards Naruto '' i am really interested in blondes '' The vampire licked it's lips.

Naruto quickly closed  his eyes.

The vampire was on top of him, licking his lips, showing it's teeth.

Naruto knew what this meant, he was going to die.

He wanted this to be over quickly yet at the same time he didn't want to die. Hell, no one would want to die. Naruto thought about his friends, his age , god he was only 12, his dad, his mom.

But the impact never came.

Naruto could still sense the vampire on top of him, he could sense the vampire staring at him, at his eyes waiting for them to open.

But it was probably the closed eyes that kept the vampire away from attacking so Naruto kept them closed.

'' Naruto '' The voice wasn't so harsh anymore but a silky tone.

Naruto felt butterflies in his stomach and he slowly began to open his eyes than he shut them closed again.

' He's tricking me ! ' Naruto buzzed with anger inside .

The vampire stroked his cheeks, making Naruto get a fright that a vampires is even touching him.

'' Bin Boy '' 

No Naruto couldn't resit .

Naruto flashed his blue  eyes open, his cheeks now red with embarrassment and anger.

'' Shut Up! I never meant for the trash to fall back on!! And look at you, a .............. ''

Naruto never got to finish his sentence. He just noticed who he was talking rather shouting at.

The vampire stared back to the blonde boy every much admiring his bright blue eyes, he didn't care about the tone the human used to talk to him.

And Naruto quickly found out something else, the 'man' on top of him was a BOY! The same age as him.

The blush wouldn't go away, never, ever, never.

The vampire moved back a bit , letting the candle light shine on him .

Naruto's heart started beating fast when he took in the vampire's features.

'' My names Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~