Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Together

------------------

My PoV;

-------------------

11:08am

Naruto slowly and tiredly poured the milk into the bowl on top of the bran flakes cereal, and then put it away.

Iruka and Kakashi had left earlier on, and Sasuke wouldn't let Naruto out of bed, he kept sucking and biting his neck. And now Naruto had a neck as well as his shoulders with many bite marks and quite a few hickies.

Suddenly, strong muscular arms wrapped themselves around Naruto's waist and Naruto (sadly) got pulled away from his cereal to a chest.

A tongue licked at his ear. "Good morning, Naruto"

Naruto rolled his eyes and pulled away from the loosened grip. He turned around and saw Sasuke half naked, wearing a dry towel around his waist, his well earned ripped muscles were like made by a sculptor.

Naruto felt an unwanted blush ruse to his cheeks. This was the first time he'd seen Sasuke technically 'half-naked'.

Naruto quickly looked away before Sasuke noticed his staring, but him being a vampire, Sasuke did notice.

Naruto picked up a spoon and started to eat his cereal, trying to ignore Sasuke and his body for the time.

"So are we in a relationship?"

Naruto nearly got the fright of his life when he looked up to see Sasuke on the other side of the dining table when Sasuke was just behind him a second ago.

"Two weeks," Naruto said as he ate another spoonful to calm himself down, "We'll stay together for 2 weeks and if we stay happy, then," Naruto looked up at Sasuke with a mischievous glint in his eyes, "I guess we're in a relationship"

Naruto suddenly felt his back hit a wall with Sasuke hovering above him, acting so high and mighty. He was only 3 inches taller, not much of a deal.

Sasuke looked at eye level at Naruto, one hand beside Naruto's head and another one near his waist.

Naruto nearly groaned out in pleasure as he felt Sasuke's lips attach themselves to his weak spot that he just found out about 10 minutes ago in his bedroom on his neck but he bit his inner lip to stop himself.

It was just completely 'weird' to think that Sasuke had kidnapped Naruto twice, and now Sasuke was making out with his neck in his house.

Naruto quickly pushed Sasuke away hard on the chest before it got too far. No way was he having sex on the first day they made up. "But," Naruto hissed warningly, "We're not in one right now, so keep your lips away from my neck"

Sasuke didn't even pay attention to what Naruto said, all he thought was about making more markings on his boyfriend's delicious tasting neck.

Of course this wasn't the pure complete marking. The complete one was were Sasuke bit down his teeth into Naruto's neck, getting blood from Naruto, and Sasuke would cut his palm and get Naruto to drink his blood.

The two piercing marks on Naruto's neck would stay there forever, and Naruto would turn into a vampire since Sasuke gave him his blood, and Naruto gave Sasuke his blood.

Sasuke seriously couldn't wait when he could do the 'Complete Marking' on his Naruto.

It was a sign that they were mates so bastards like Sai could stay away.