Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Bruh #2

------------------------

My PoV ;

------------------------

Sasuke's onyx eyes instantly landed on Naruto's figure when he entered the hospitals bright room and he wasn't too happy to see Naruto hugging a pink haired female while they were both on the cold tile floor.

Sasuke raised his left eyebrow as he stared at the two people on the floor.

" Ehem.. " Sasuke coughed awkwardly.

Naruto quickly scrambled out of Sakura's arms and stood up staring right at Sasuke, a small blush covering his cheeks.

As soon as Sakura stood up and turned around, she started to blush as well expect for the opposite reason.

Ever so slowly, Sai was backing away inch by inch. It was him. Sai clearing remembered him, he was the guy that beat the shit out of him let alone nearly killed him for touching his mate. At the thought of that, without moving his head, Sai darted his eyes to Naruto's neck under the plain white hospital gown and he felt the urge to chuckle right there.
The great Uchiha Sasuke still didn't mark Naruto which meant he was still free for taking.

Sai wanted to lick his lips but felt a hot gaze at him and he instantly knew who it was from. Sai stopped moving backwards and quickly put on his fake smile, his eyes darted from Naruto's neck to the spot in front of him.

" Sakura-chan " He called out to his fake girlfriend. He was only gonna use her anyway.

Sakura quickly looked away from the tall, dark, muscular figure that she wanted to drool on to her boyfriend which compared to Sasuke didn't look to muscular.

" Let's leave, I am sure Naruto-kun wants some alone time after all that happened "

Sakura nodded agreeing with her boyfriend. She turned back to Naruto and gave him a quick smile which she got one back in return and waved goodbye.

In annoyment, Sasuke moved from the door to let the two people go, but gave Sai a warning glare to stay away from his mate, forever. Sasuke shut the door hard when both left, clearly not happy with the arrival of the two strangers.

Sasuke quickly turned his gaze to Naruto who was looking back at him.

" Did they find out?" Naruto asked softly.

" I am hurt that you think that I'd let them know my identity so easily " Sasuke replied, crossing his arms.

Moments passed and Naruto himself get cold. The windows were open and the thin hospital gown didn't help him warm up.

" Why was I so dizzy? I only fell asleep " Naruto asked all of a sudden, remembering that he felt extremely dizzy and his eyes were like blurry.

" I gave a drug-"

" A WHAT? " Naruto shouted, his eyes now wide, " W-Why would you give a fucking dr-"

In a mere second Sasuke clamped his hand over Naruto's loud mouth with speed, causing Naruto to hit a wall. Naruto opened his eyes slowly to stare at now pure red eyes. He felt his heart leap.

" It was necessary " Sasuke said, trying not the frighten the blonde any further " They wouldn't of have believed you if you were faking " He stated the obvious.

Naruto panted from the hit on the wall as Sasuke removed his hand. He wiped the nervous sweat that formed on the side of his temple.

" What effects are there? " He asked curiously.