Chapter 38

A/N; By the way, Naruto is 17, Sasuke is 18, Sai is 19, Itachi is 23 and Deidara is 20. Just to let you guys know, vampires live up into their early hundreds, most die at like 120, so nope, they are not immortal.

~~~

Chapter 38

Rage

---------------------------

My POV;

---------------------------

The wind picked up and blew right past Itachi, making his long raven hair swing sideways, following the wind. Itachi felt his eyes widened as he stared at the shaking blonde figure on the who was looking right back at him with fear in his blue eyes.

Itachi didn't know for how long he was just standing of the ledge of the window and staring down at the terrified teen, and the teen didn't move at all in fear of getting attacked.

Itachi's heart was beating extremely fast, faster then when he ran for 8 hours straight, to work on his leg muscle, and it was least to say, amusing and confusing.

Finally, after a long while of staring, Itachi jumped down from the ledge of the window down to the floorboard of the inside of the house. The teen quickly backed himself as much as he could into the corner of the room, but still, what surprised Itachi a bit more was that the teen wasn't begging to be let go, like most of the humans he'd encountered.

The teen hissed as Itachi took a step forward towards him, "Go away"

Itachi raised his eyebrow at the unkind request. This was getting interesting. Itachi was no fool, and he understood why his heart was beating so fast and why he the found the teen attractive.

"What's your name?" Itachi spoke and walked a few steps forward.

The teen tensed as Itachi walked forward, stopping approximately three metres away. He felt the hair on his body stand up at the sound of the dark voice that brought shivers to his body, it was oddly pleasurable. "D-Deidara.." He stuttered.

Itachi licked his thin lips as he stared at down at Deidara. Who would blame him now? He had just found his mate in the human side as he was putting his vampire's to sleep. It was at least more exciting then meeting your mate at the school like Sasuke did.

His eyes quickly darted from side to side, viewing the whole bedroom. He didn't see any other humans other then this teen. The bedroom was tidy, no items thrown over or broken.

"Where's your parents?" Itachi asked, curious to why this beauty was alone.

Deidara paused for a moment, his annoyed blue eyes looked up at Itachi, "This is a orphanage"

"Hn.." Itachi took more steps forward, eyeing Deidara who seemed like he would put up a fight if Itachi would attack.

This was a bit awkward for Itachi to be honest. He just found his mate, and he hadn't a clue on what to do. Throw Deidara over his shoulder and head to the castle, leaving the rest to the guards or....

Itachi smirked as he thought about it. Follow in Sasuke's footsteps, where he kidnapped his own mate. That made him want to laugh right now. What was Sasuke even thinking back then? That fool.

But it still brought an awkward silence to the room as Itachi didn't know what to do next.

~~~