Chapter 22

Chapter 22 ;

Maybe

-----------------------

My Pov ;

------------------------

" But you're a vampire, they won't expect you-"

Sasuke put a finger on Naruto's lips to quiet him down. They were talking about their plan to go back to the Human Kingdom, Sasuke included and live there as a human . It was a perfect plan. Sasuke got the feeling that later on with his desire for Naruto, he'd force Naruto to be his mate out of seeing Naruto so lonely, but if they both went to the Human side, where Naruto would be happy with him than slowly but surely Naruto would fall for him and Sasuke would finally be able to sink his teeth into Naruto's neck and claim him, and call Naruto his without Naruto disagreeing.

Sasuke wasn't sure if it was gonna work but it was still better than any other plan he'd ever made up.

" 'they' won't know " Sasuke replied just enjoying the feel of Naruto's lip and the closeness.

After staying with Sasuke and living with him for a few days, Naruto wasn't afraid of Sasuke anymore. To him Sasuke was now a friend who posed no threat. All Naruto thought and was told that vampires were cold hearted people who just used you for your blood and threw you away like a beansag, they killed anyone and everything and didn't think twice before slashing somebody's throat. That description wasn't even close to the way Sasuke acted.

Sasuke removed his finger from Naruto's lips.

" Do you have your own house ?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto nodded a yes,there eyes glued together. (I red over my chapters before and I forget but I said that Naruto had his own house and sometimes Iruka comes over and he goes over to Iruka's house so yeah just in case you guys forgot that he has his own house ).

" Than I will live there, I'll find a job with you and it'll be perfect " Sasuke said quickly.

This was perfect ,everything was going as planned.

" But Iruka will notice you (Senpai notice me) and I-I only have one bed anyway " Naruto stuttered a bit embarrassed about the situation.

Oh god this just made it better.

" It's perfectly fine " Sasuke replied smoothly " We're both boys anyway even you said last time when you changed in front of me "

Naruto's cheeks turned a bit darker in the shade of red and his eyes darted downwards . Naruto forgot he did that. His level of horny-ness went down a lot but thinking about getting naked somewhere in front of Sasuke weirdly aroused Naruto.

" W-What about the food ?" Naruto changed the subject " You only drink blood " Naruto pointed out.

" I can eat meat , as well as lettuce and drink water " Sasuke gave facts to Naruto " I can survive on that in the day time and go out at night to hunt when people are sleeping "

This was going good.

" U-umm .. " Naruto tried to think of some other problem but everything was great so far.

" There's no other problem " Sasuke said fast.

God , this was exciting.
Everything is going great, there are no problems.

" I'll pack my stuff and yours and turn everything off in the house " Sasuke said after a while.

Sasuke slowly pushed Naruto's chest down until Naruto's back reached the couch.

" You rest here, take a break " Sasuke said softly.

Naruto's eyes darted up to Sasuke's face. It was close to to night and the sunset orange light lit up Sasuke's pale face.

" What for ?" Naruto muttered.

" I'll pretend that I found you in the bushes when I went out for a jog or something in the forest " Sasuke explained his plan " But you'll need to be asleep for this "

The plan started to get to Naruto's head and Naruto started to think that this might actually work.

" Um..uh fine " Naruto sighed and closed his eyes. He was getting sleepy anyway , at least he'll get a good nap out of this plan .

Sasuke smirked upon seeing Naruto agree to the plan and close his eyes. At least he wasn't using force.

This was gonna work, Sasuke could feel it .

--------------------------
CHAPTER END