Chapter 2

Chapter 2 ;

Schools
-----------------------

My POV :

-------------------------

The school bell rang, signaling the children to go have a break.

The atmosphere in the Human side of the school was normal, they were happy and giggly.
But the atmosphere in the Vampire side was different.

A lot different.

They were so quiet they could actually hear everything the humans were saying.
And it was quite weird the way they were only like 12 and they were quiet.

Break time was always in the yard and the yard was separated by a fence, so the only time human and vampire could see each other was at yard time.

But when every time human and vampire went out to yard, the vampires would do nothing else but stare at what the humans would do making the humans extremely uncomfortable.
Well who wouldn't be uncomfortable from that.

So what I am saying is that, the humans stay inside for yard and the vampires go out.

But the only time The Vampires gets to see a human is when one takes out the trash.....
which is in the yard where 200 vampires are watching your every movement.

~~~

'' Naruto, it's your go this time, you have to do it ''

'' B-But! They're....freaky! ''

'' Comee on we all did before! ''

'' And when you came back your face was pale! ''

''Uh..oh.... ''

Naruto held the trash in both of his hands, staring at it.

It was his go, his go to take out  the trash out at the back of the yard where 200 eyes would be staring at you, reading your emotions, you movements, everything.

'' Naruto, time is running out '' The teacher Iruka stared at his watch looking at the time.

'' B-But-''

'' No buts, go NOW '' Iruka raised his voice.

Naruto stared at the door that led to the outside.

He was scared.

Of course he was scared! He was gonna be watched by 200 HUNDRED vampires !! Who.the.fuck.wouldn't.be.scared.

Naruto moved close to the door until one more step and he would be outside.

'' l-I'am going-''

Suddenly he was pushed outside the door, but he kept his footing.

As soon as he door closed he could feel eyes staring at him, and he moved closer to the door which he just came out of here, trying to cover himself by a small 4 inch wall .

He wanted to go ahead and start to tremble by the fear that was over coming his body but than he remember what Iruka said.

'' Never show fear '' He explained '' If you show fear, you are a weak target to them ''

Naruto blew out a heavy breath and looked upwards.

'Be Strong, they're inside the fence, they can't hurt me'

With these words said, Naruto took a deep breath and started to walk towards the bin at the end of the yard.

The bin wasn't at the fence where the vampires where , it was straight ahead where the wall is.

He started walking slowly towards the bin and he could feel all different kind of eyes on, it was total silence and his feet walking and heart beating was the only thing heard.

Naruto dared not to look into a vampire's eyes for if you do that, it's a challenge.

' I-Iam nearly there! ' He thought .

Than Naruto felt eyes checking him out and by that i mean his whole body!

Naruto held his breath to stop himself from blushing.

He quickly opened the bin cap and threw the trash in, only for the trash to come back falling on him, the knot untying letting the garbage out.

He stared at the trash which was on the floor, spilled over.

Naruto heard a few snorts from the failure and his face turned red with embarrassment.

He quickly bent down and picked up the trash and put it in the bin properly.

Naruto closed the bin cap and ran back to the school door, wanting to get away from the embarrassment.

He seriously wanted to kill himself from how he embarrassed himself in front  of 200+ vampires.

He quickly opened the school door to see everyone pissing themselves laughing on the floor.

Naruto blushed even harder and pointed a finger at everyone.

'' I-It's Not Funny !! '' He shouted, his cheeks pure red.

Kiba stared up at Naruto from the floor, his eyes watery from laughing to hard.

'' HAHAHAHA A-AS IF IT'S NOT! AHAHA-''

And he kept on laughing.

'' Urgh! ''

Naruto stormed out of the room and went up to the classroom early.

'I-It's ok ' Naruto thought ' Iam leaving school in 1 more hour '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~