Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Vampire's Kingdom

-----------------------

My PoV;

-----------------------

Mikoto effortlessly carried Naruto all the way back to the kingdom and she skillfully brought Naruto into the centre of the Kingdom without any vampire or guard noticing, and into the large castle.

She had to sometimes quickly cover Naruto's eyes as they passed the Vampire kingdom. Most of it right now was covered in blood. 

And now they were in Sasuke's room.

~~~

Naruto was sitting at the end on Sasuke's enormous double king sized bed...alone, in the dark with only two lamps to light the whole room up and the room was very spacious and large. He wore an over-sized dark black jumper with a turtleneck that covered his neck. It was Sasuke's, Mikoto gave it to him since he was freezing and all he wore was a t-shirt. 

His neck still hurt badly, and the bruises didn't help. Everytime he would turn his head or do something that involved his neck, a spike a pain would cruise through him and it would hurt painfully. Sai just had to grip his neck hard to kill him.

Sasuke was still out there, and there was no point in tell Sasuke's Mother since she's the queen and she knows about it.

Naruto slowly gazed down to his feet to not hurt his neck and his face burned red. He was sitting on Sasuke's bed. Where they would one day..h-have...

"Here he is"

Naruto snapped his head up, a huge spike of pain cruised through his body but he bit his lip to not show it, his eyes quickly darted to the large wooden entrance which was once closed shut and now was open with Sasuke's mother and some other vampire walking through, Mikoto looked annoyed for some reason and the vampire seemed happy.

Naruto tensed up as the other vampire got closer, but he knew that this vampire was a doctor, the long white coat gave it away.The vampire licked his lips and fixed his glass, his green eyes staring at Naruto. "This him?" 

Mikoto nodded as they both stopped in front of Naruto and stared down at him, eyeing him down. The vampire was an old male, grey hair mixed with white hair, round circle glasses and wrinkly skin. 

The old geezer chuckled, frightening Naruto quite a bit and Mikoto gave the man a glare, "It's been o' such a long time since i've seen such a beauty!"

Naruto awkwardly laughed and moved up a bit more onto the bed, he wasn't sure if he should be glad for the small compliment from or disgusted that this geezer said it to him.

Mikoto coughed quite loudly on purpose, "Ahem, this is my son's mate, Naruto, keep your compliments to yourself, he's taken"

"Ah Sasuke's mate? Oh no wonder, i always knew your son had good taste!!"

Mikoto rolled her eyes as she listened to the man laugh, oh why was he still the Castle's doctor? "Can you get on with what you are suppose to do Hyoma! We don't have time to be joking around!"

The doctor shaked his head a little bit, chuckling to himself before placing his aid kit next to Naruto on the bed. He looked all over Naruto, trying to see a problem but he couldn't find one. He finally looked over at Mikoto confused.

"What's the problem Mikoto? He seems fine to me"

Mikoto looked over at Naruto and Naruto's innocent blue eyes stared at her, she put a finger the side of her neck and slid it down, her long black hair in the way "Naruto hunny, can you pull down the turtleneck?"

Naruto snapped out of his gaze,"Y-Yeah"

Naruto slowly moved down the turtle neck to not hurt himself and the doctor was a bit over-shocked to see a painful looking bruised hand-print on Naruto's neck.

Hyoma walked over to Naruto and pulled the turtleneck down a bit more himself, Naruto tensing as Hyoma inspected his neck closely.

"It seems fresh..." The man muttered to himself, he lightly touched it and Naruto flinched back, almost hissing at the pain.

Hyoma looked over at Mikoto who looked like she was really to pounce on him if he hurt Naruto again. "Who did this?" He asked as he looked back at the bruise, "The person who did surely seemed like he wanted to kill this boy"

Mikoto hissed under his breath, extremely disliking any words such as 'kill' involved with her son's mate. "It's that man, Sai Masa..." Mikoto nearly growled to herself and she quickly looked to the window, trying to hide her dark red eyes that appeared at the name of the man, "That traitor," She growled, "I'll kill him when i lay my hands on him"

"Sai Masa..?" The man muttered under his breath, he knew the kid, and he hated him one bit. Hurting this innocent boy only added more hate to the man.

Hyoma looked up at the bruise once more, feeling sorry for the kid. A bruise like this for a vampire wouldn't hurt at all but for a human, that's a whole different story there.

"Usually it takes about 2 weeks for a bruise to go away," Hyoma said and he looked up at Naruto, "Does it hurt a lot Naruto, how long ago did this happen?"

Naruto looked at Hyoma, "I-It does hurt a lot," Naruto spoke, a bit shy to admit that it does hurt a lot, "It happened almost an hour ago"

"Put some ice wrapped in a towel on the bruise for over 10 minutes," Hyoma spoke, "Goal is to lower down blood pressure, try not to do anything to involves action, and i think you should rest for a bit, it helps to heal the bruise"

"Rest where?" Naruto said confused.

The man chuckled and Mikoto looked away, a blush coming to her cheeks.

"Why rest here for course, on your mate's bed, you're sitting on it beauty"

Naruto looked down, his face becoming even redder, "B-But-"

"It's ok Naru-chan!" Mikoto quickly interrupted, "Sasuke won't mind you sleeping on his bed at all! It's totally fine, you should just rest!"

Naruto's face reddened even more, his sapphire eyes darted from place to place on the floor. "A-are you su-"

"Of course!!"

Naruto felt like dying of embarrassment. "I-If you say so"

Mikoto nodded her head and put a thumbs up, with the doctor laughing in the background.

"We'll be back with the ice pack in no time" Hyoma spoke, "Just lay there and rest, that's the best you can do right now"

Naruto nodded and stood up of the end of the bed, and walked over to the top, where the pillows were, with Mikoto giving Naruto another thumbs up.

Naruto shyly opened the pure black covers of the huge bed and crawled in, flushing even harder at the fact that the two were watching him, but careful to avoid bending his neck.

He finally lay down, his face looking at the window, opposite to the front door, and pulled the dark covers over him with only his blonde hair sticking out, making the other two laugh, Sasuke's hair could easily blend in with the sheets.

"We'll be back in a bit with the ice pack!" The doctor called out as the two walked out of the room.

"Make sure to rest" Mikoto called out worriedly after and the large shut as the two vampires walked out.

Naruto stay still, laying in the darkness and silence, with only the warmth of dark covers to make him feel safe.

Everything was going way too fast. Wasn't he just at the Cafe eating a fudge cake a few hours ago and now he's in the Vampire's castle in Sasuke's bedroom in his bed, just laying there and thinking about life.

Naruto closed his eyes for a moment.

And he accidentally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter End.

**Not edited**