Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Kingdom

--------------------

My POV;

--------------------

Sasuke was almost done now, he had as little as 20 needles left.

There was about less then 100 vampires left to put to sleep, they were making great progress. A lot of humans and vampires died, this was definitely going down in history. But this war-ish thing started because of Sasuke, because Sasuke, their prince, went to the human side.

Sasuke stopped suddenly, making the ground's dirt fly up in the air. Itachi and the rest could take care of them. He needed to go to see Naruto. It was already past midnight. He wanted to see if Naruto was alright.

Sasuke decided to go back. Without another step forward, Sasuke swiftly turned back, and started running back.

~~~~

Itachi sharply kicked another vampire in the stomach, and quickly wrapped an arm around their neck, using the free hand to plunge down the needle into his neck.

The vampires were getting more savage as he got further into the Uzumaki kingdom. And it was annoying the fuck out of him.

It's like the switch turned to Off in the vampire's head and they attacked everything on sight. Well, that is what happening.

Itachi abruptly grabbed another stupid vampire's hair and stuck another needle in their neck.

Itachi sighed as he kicked another in the leg, snapping it. They all forgot who he was. Itachi was the King for only a couple of months until his Father took over again but he planned to become King again in a month or two.

If only they knew, they'd be licking his shoes out of sorrow.

Then Itachi's eyes widened as he punched a female vampire in the face, sending her flying towards the piercing fence. He sniffed up a huge gap of air and his dark red eyes instantly darted to a untouched wooden house, in the middle of two big ones, his long raven hair whipped across his face.

Something smelled wonderful, even his mind couldn't believe it. It smelled even better then blood and that itself would be heaven.

Itachi quickly stuck another needle in the remaining vampire's neck where he was. His eyes looked over to the woman he had punched. She was now dead, the spike part of the fence pierced her heart. He hadn't meant to kill her.

But Itachi found himself not caring at all, but just like a trance, he jumped high onto the top ledge of the window on the sill of the wooden house, the window was surprisingly open.

Itachi's red eyes looked down onto the view of a bedroom, his hair blowing side ways from the wind because of the height of the wooden house. Nowadays, the houses were skinny but tall.

Then, Itachi's eyes widened as his eyes now were now looking at a figure at the corner of the bedroom. That's were the scent was coming from, the figure.

Fearful wide eyes were staring right back at him, the human male teen had long blonde hair and blue eyes, and the perfect body in Itachi's eyes.

He felt his heart skip a beat.

~~~~~

Sasuke's teeth instantly lengthened and his eyes turned deep red. His running speed increased.

He was close to the treehouse and he didn't sense Naruto at all. He would of at least smelled Naruto but he didn't, it was only a very light scent meaning he was not there. He only sensed one other figure...

In just minutes, Sasuke arrived at the treehouse, jumping onto the broken bedroom window sill, his eyes quickly looking ahead.

Except he was no way in heaven expecting a large hole to appear opposite to the window sill, he could see the bathroom door was broken open at the end of the hall on the right.

Sasuke quickly jumped inside the bedroom, and walked fast towards the hole in the treehouse.Where was Naruto?! He instantly looked down at the ground below and there were the pieces of wood below from the hole... and a figure laying down.

Sasuke's fangs sharpened and he rapidly jumped down to the ground below, his eyes filled with murderous intent.

Sai was the figure laying on the dirty ground, looking up at the tall trees, his leg clearly broken, he wasn't expecting Sasuke to be here until a hand wrapped itself tightly around his throat.

The same thing he did to Naruto.

And his eyes slowly found themselves looking at angry red ones. He pulled back a chuckle.

"Where is Naruto?" Sasuke growled out, his grip on Sai's tightening.

Sai wondered for a moment if he should tell the prince bastard. Well, he didn't really know who took Naruto, it was a person that almost killed him anyway, but he knew the direction. His pride got ahead of himself. His generation of families would be mad at him if he died over something like falling and breaking his leg.

"Where the fuck is he?!" Sasuke growled out once more, his grip now tighter then what he did with Naruto.

Sai coughed a chuckle. It was always too funny watching a person that loved another, looking for them. With Sasuke's tight grip on his neck, he nodded his head towards the North side, where the Vampire kingdom was. "T-There" He grunted out.

Sasuke looked towards the north direction for a moment, then he looked back at Sai. "If you dare fucking lie," He squeezed Sai's throat hard enough to make Sai cough a few times, "I swear i will cut your body up and feed it to the pigs"

With that, Sasuke let go of Sai's throat and wasted no time in hurriedly running towards his kingdom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Chapter End~

Sorry for the late-ish chapter. I was wayyy too busy playing Agar.io.

You have no idea how many times i slammed my hand down on my desk and shouted 'Cunt' or 'Whore' at the screen after being eaten. My mom thought i had anger problems.

Well aha, if you were on Agar.io too, you might of seen me, my names were either;

~SasuNaru~, Naruto, Salty Tolerance, Milk, PissOff, FuckOff, FUCKOFF, FUCKOFFYOUCUNT and Cereal.

I advice to play it and not play it for reasons aha.

*unedited so don't judge me*👻👻