Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Vampires

--------------------

My POV;

---------------------

As soon as those cry if words where heard, everyone screamed and went into a panic. That cry was like a match that lit the gasoline on the floor and started a whole energetic fire.

The fear that people had hid the of vampires for so long in their heart let it out like squirting water out of a bottle and went into a huge frenzy.

No one ever would cry out those words, it was against the law of scaring people like that.

People as well as Naruto screamed out as a body was suddenly smashed against the cafe window, and cracks on the window appeared as quickly as the body.

Blood poured from the man's head, as he slowly slid down the window.

Everyone stopped moving and stood still in the cafe, cries of babies were still heard as a dark tall figure appeared in the middle of the road outside the cafe, the screams from outside the cafe got louder.

No doubt, the blood on the shirt, the pale face, the long extended teeth. The insane smile on his face.

A Vampire.

Sasuke instantly went to Naruto and threw him over his shoulder earning a loud yelp. His teeth were lengthening every second.

How could his Father and his brother let this happen? Did his family not tell him something? Was this a war that he hadn't known about?

"Sasuke?!" Naruto shouted in fear as his face met with Sasuke's back.

'Oh my god!Oh my god!' were the only screamed thoughts thought by Naruto. Did he just witness a murder at the age of 17, right now when he and Sasuke were hanging out together? Yes, he did and it terrified the soul out of him.

People started to scream again in the cafe, looking for a place to hide. Tables and chairs were now being thrown around the place. Food and drinks spilt on the now untidy floor. Pictures on walls falling down, it was truly terrifying.

With a good hold on Naruto's legs and waist, Sasuke ran down the back of the cafe and got there in less than three seconds.

Naruto was desperately hanging on Sasuke's sides and his shoulder blades, trying not to fall off but he knew if he did Sasuke would be there to stop that from happening.

His heart was beating fast, too fast, he felt as if he was going to have a heart attack and Sasuke sensed that.

Sasuke knew he couldn't calm Naruto down with his talking, it would be pointless now and would just waste time.

While quickly opening the back door locks with one hand, he started to calmly massage Naruto thigh with the other to reassure him that everything was going to be fine.

Or was it?

Sasuke kicked the back door after ripping off all the locks. The screams were louder outside, and Sasuke heard the cafe's front window smash and the screams inside got louder.

Naruto was still hanging on Sasuke as Sasuke speedily ran down the ally. His eyes were closed as he muttered safe words to himself. He wanted to close his ears, to block the screams of pain, but he couldn't.

This was too fast. Everything was happening too fast. He wanted to sit at the cafe with Sasuke -no screams, no vampires- and keep on asking questions.