Chapter 20

Chapter 20 ;

Cook

---------------------------

My Pov ;

----------------------------

 Naruto stared down at blue diamond necklace that was in his hand that Sasuke gave him earlier on in the morning. 

Sasuke said that it his when they were friends and he dropped it, and Naruto believed that. Iruka was always going on and on about him having this beautiful blue necklace that he lost.

Naruto gripped it and sighed, leaning his head back against a cream modern single chair. Naruto closed his eyes for second before hearing a 'swiss ' sound.

Slowly opening one eye, Naruto saw Sasuke's face close to his, both of Sasuke's hands gripping the top of the chair close to Naruto's head.

'' Don't do that ..'' Naruto muttered, weakly pushing his right hand against Sasuke's chest in a friendly matter as he closed his eye again.

Sasuke didn't mind the mini push as it didn't even move him, and instead he stood where he was, enjoying the down below view of his mate. 

Naruto started to get uncomfortable as he felt Sasuke's eyes still staring at him.

'' I know we haven't seen each other in a while when we were younger , but can you not look at me so much ?'' Naruto said, glad he got that out of his chest.

Sasuke smirked down at his mate, Naruto made it seem as if they were just on a break from a relationship and they decided to get back today . But that would never be true. Sasuke would make sure Naruto was always happy with him and spoil him more than needed.

'' You're too beautiful to look away from '' Sasuke whispered, licking his lips.

'' Hmm?Wha'd you say?'' Naruto muttered out, not quite hearing what Sasuke said.

Sasuke didn't answer back and let Naruto's question be answered in silence. 

Naruto furrowed his eyebrows and opened both eyes, staring into Sasuke's raven eyes, as Sasuke's eyes.... seemed ... passionate, memorizing and....hungry?

Naruto let out a quiet whine and his face quickly flushed , and sunk deeper into his seat.

'' Stop starring like that '' Naruto whined out turning his head away.

Naruto felt small and vulnerable with Sasuke leaning over him like that and that feeling added with his eyes staring at Naruto like a hawk.

Sasuke swallowed the saliva that build up in his throat . Naruto was just too cute for his own good.

Sasuke stood up, took a couple steps back and let his body fall into another cream chair which was two metres away from Narutos.

Sasuke leaned his head on one hand, staring at Naruto as if he was an amusement.

Naruto pulled his legs up from the wooden floor and folded them in the seat. Naruto's eyes meet Sasuke's again.

'' So.. '' Sasuke mused '' Since we didn't see each other for a long time, i'd like to know more about you '' 

Naruto pulled back a piece of hair behind his ear and Sasuke found that more sexy than it needs to be.

'' Well there isn't too much to know about me '' Naruto chuckled, a sense of shyness heard in the sentence.

'' Tell me '' Sasuke pressed on his luck.

What Itachi told Sasuke that night was to just get to know Naruto, get into his most vulnerable side and protect it so Naruto could trust Sasuke, involve Naruto in a lot of things and get close. It was pretty much the same things Sasuke thought but wasn't sure off until his older brother said.

'' I ... '' Naruto had no idea where to start off with and Sasuke could see that.

'' Lets talk about that later, what do you like to do ?'' Sasuke asked, trying his best to not make Naruto feel under pressure.

'' Um.. i like to play sport, sometimes read, hang out anywhere, cook-''

'' Than let's cook '' Sasuke interrupted.

Quickly standing up, Sasuke gently grabbed Naruto's hand and lead him from the couch to the kitchen, enjoying the small hand in his.

'' W-Wait-''

'' What do you wanna cook?'' Sasuke asked as soon as they stepped into the kitchen.

'' I-I don't know-''

'' Cupcakes?Cookie dough?Pizza?Salad?Soup? We'll make anything you want '' 

Sasuke didn't know it but he was rushing, saying all the these words and Naruto found himself getting quite flushed especially when Sasuke was still holding his hand. 

'' E-Eh maybe cookie dough ?'' Naruto smiled as he picked one of Sasuke's suggestions.

Sasuke breathed out slowly and smiled back at Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Chapter End-