Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Naruto

------------------

My Pov;

------------------

Naruto lay on the cold, wrecked, bed mattress with the dirty brown blanket underneath it. He stared up at the ceiling. He shivered. The window was old and broken so the wind easily got in.

Well, he had no plans for today.

Inside his head, Naruto knew it was safer to go downstairs, since the window's glass was smashed open in the bedroom and any vampire passing by could see him and easily get in. 

But right at the moment, he didn't care, he felt too tired.

What time was it? Judging from when he got at the cafe, it was 3pm, so it must about close to 5pm.

Naruto sighed and closed his eyes. But he knew he couldn't go to sleep.

~~~

Sasuke and Itachi jumped on each other tree towards the Uzumaki kingdom. Both were silent and Itachi had already given the needles to Sasuke. They hadn't time to chat, they just needed to get to the kingdom.

The population of the world was about 1 million. 550,000 of human and 450,000 of vampires. All spread out out, so don't get confused. Not all 450,000 vampires from the whole Vampire kingdom attacked. About 12,000 lived in the Kingdom. 

Rest were spread out throughout the world. A good 3,000 vampires were guards or were trained killers for war. They all could control their thirst for blood. A good 9,000 citizens couldn't really.

The controlled vampires managed to get 2 vampires each to stop them from going to Uzumaki kingdom. So that cuts down to 3,000 vampires getting to the Uzumaki kingdom.

In the Uzumaki kingdom there were 23,000 people. 

Minutes passed as the brothers finally got to the Kingdom. Shit, it already almost looked like a bloodbath. 

The tree that both Sasuke and Itachi was the highest and offered the view to the other side of the huge Kingdom.  Judging from the appearance, about a good 700+ vampires had died and a good 1.5k+ humans had died as well. Great, they had 2.3k vampires to sleep.

Without saying another word to one another, they both jumped off the tree and dashed towards vampires they saw and smelled. Sasuke spotted one straight away, attacking a young female. 

The vampire hadn't even had time to turn around to see that Sasuke already stuck a needle in his neck. The vampire's eyes instantly closed he instantly fell to the ground. Sasuke didn't even turn back, he kept running towards. He had close to 400 needles in his pocket. Itachi had the same, and there were other guards with the needles as well, attacking the blood crazy vampires.

Sasuke looked down to his feet, to the stone ground.

Don't get me wrong, Sasuke loved the taste and smell of blood of a human, but this....blood splattered on the walls and floor, running past dead people, this was too much, too much different scents.

There. He saw another vampire. 

~~~

Lee and Sakura ran deeper into the forest. They almost couldn't see the Kingdom behind them, it was a tiny blur. 

For the first time, Sakura saw that Lee was focused, and ....very quiet. The last words he said to Sakura was, "Come, grab my hand and follow me!!!" and that was at the Kingdom when they first heard a very tiny scream and the words 'Vampire!!'.