Chapter 47

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE >.< THIS IS A BIT RUSHED SO IGNORE SPELLING MISTAKES😓😓

Chapter 47

The Final Answer

==============

My POV:

==============

"My King!!"

Minato paused in looking at outside window of the beautiful garden below him, his fingers were softly pressed up against the window. The shout of a guard caught his attention. Minato quickly turned around, his long cape with golden edges turned fast with the sudden action. His eyes showed no other emotion then anger and annoyance with a slight hint of worry, his stance was prideful and strong, as a Kings should be.

The guard was panting fast as if he just ran all the village to this Palace- Minato's eyes widened as he realized something, and his heart leaped up to his throat. He was no fool, and if what he was thinking was true then-

"Great news my King!! W-We have found the prince!" The guard exclaimed to Minato's delightful surprise.

Minato's eyes widened for a moment. As happy as he was at that second, something annoyed him that stopped him from being delighted. Minato is a prideful King and he always needed to be powerful in front of guards to remind him who's the leader.

"Do not barge in like you've just done!" Minato hissed at the innocent guard. The guard's eyes widened for a second before he calmed down. Clearly, the guard would of thought the opposite, that Minato would be over the moon to hear that his son was alive and well, but he was not expecting this angry emotion. "I am sorry my King" The guard bowed in respect, surprised but he was used to this sort of behaviour from the King.

Minato glared down at the male for a moment before speaking up again. "Where is my son?"

"The prince coming up now-" And just on time, a knock interrupted the guard's speech.

"Come in!" Minato pridefully shouted, walking forward past the guard who stared at down at his feet, his long cape trailing on floor.

Seconds later, the large wooden structure was pushed open by two guards accompanying the prince. Minato held his prideful stance with a serious face as he saw a dash of blonde hair that no doubt belonged to his son. Minato narrowed his eyes. Another thing caught his eyes was a small blob of dark black hair, but Minato quickly ignored it.

Minato gulped when he could finally clearly see his son, his eyes were quick to search his son's body for injuries and he could see none, his son wore clothes that covered his whole body, only his bare hands and head to be seen, not even his neck. Naruto bit the inside of his lip but he also held a prideful stance that was noticed by Father rather too quickly, he held a serious glare with Minato as he walked up the red carpet to the throne.

Minato also decided to take a few steps forward and in a mere minute, both Father and son were only a metre away from each other.

Minato's gaze darkened and he gritted his teeth hard against each other. They both didn't say a word, but Minato wanted to be alone with his son right now. "Everyone else but my son, leave, now" He ordered without looking away from his son's eyes.

Minato could hear shuffles in background of movements from the guards and both doors were soon closed shut, leaving both Naruto and Minato in silence. Sasuke quickly slipped through the guards without being seen and was now hiding behind old fashioned golden curtains that closed the view of the extended balcony. He was going to listen to their conversion.