Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Engery

------------------------------

My Pov ;

5 YEARS LATER ;

( Naruto ; 17 years old )

( Sasuke ; 18 years old )

----------------------------------

The trees were still and the sky was clear and there was no sound at all, just the shallow breathing of a blonde boy sitting in his bedroom which in a matter of fact was very bright for other peoples likings.

Naruto was reading a poem book, his favourites were the words that sounded as if they were supposed to be together.

A knock on the door snapped Naruto out of his fantasies and he looked up, his blue eyes shining and his blonde hair more beautiful than when he was younger.

" Naruto, are you inside ?" Iruka, Naruto's closest friend as well as an adult knocked on the door.

" Yeah, you can come in if you want " Naruto called back, shutting his book and putting it beside his lap.

The door opened and came in Iruka ,dressed up as if he was going to go somewhere.

Iruka walked up to Naruto's bed and sat beside him.

" so do you like that book ?" Iruka said looking at the colourful book beside Naruto.

" well " Naruto chuckled " I am only half way through it but you can say yes "

" i am glad " Iruka said smiling.

After Kakashi got Naruto, both of them stumbled into a vampire trap, Kakashi letting go of Naruto as Naruto hit his head against the ground knocking him unconscious and...

Giving him memory loss.

'' So '' Iruka began '' I am-''

'' I know '' Naruto laughed '' Going on a date with Kakashi'' 

Iruka blushed but nodded anyway telling Naruto what he said was true.

'' I'll be fine, this is my own house anyway '' Naruto said reassuring Iruka.

To Naruto, Iruka was like a dad to him, Minato his real dad never had time for him because of all the work.

'' Ok '' Iruka kissed Naruto on the head and walked out of the room.

As soon as Iruka walked out, Naruto took out his book and red his favourite verse over and over again ;

The reason why your lipstick is melting is not because of the heat, it's because you have told so many lies that even your lipstick can't take it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

'' Ehhhh but Sakuraa!! '' Naruto whined as Sakura took his ramen away from him.

'' Nope, no ramen allowed Naruto '' Sakura said as she threw a perfectly good in shape ramen in the bin.

' Tsk ' Naruto thought ' who said you can be my mother '

Sakura rubbed her hands together as if the ramen had dirt on it and she was getting rid of it.

'' Ramen-hater '' Naruto muttered.

Naruto and  Sakura walked out of the Ramen shop which Sakura said for them both to go.

What was the point of going to a Ramen shop when you won't even get Ramen!