Rant #1 : Wattpad's number 1 lie

Even though I am not even part of wattpad, and have only been on here for 3 days, I have noticed something in so many profiles. So here I am ranting about what people think is a joke. But before I get started, Im gonna say something and you keep it in mind for the rest of your wattpad life! Okay? Okay.

Everyone EVERY single person on here who claims they are gonna kill their selves or cut is BULLSHIT. Complete bullshit. It's nothing but a bullshitty fucking lie. NOTHING MORE. I'm gonna say this again EVERY SINGLE PERSON! No matter who. Even if it's Your wattpad bestfriend/bf or watever on here, they are laying. I am 1029378292928283837727% sure.

Now let's get into detail. In this whole "I'm gonna kill my self thing" there's three parts this person goes through.

Part 1: telling everyone.
This person posts a chapter about it and tells everyone they are gonna kill them selves.

"Okay I'm killing my self I'm done I hope everyone is happy! You guys are so mean to me I'm killing my self goodbye. I repeat I AM KILLING MY SELF"

All of a sudden all these people with 11 year old minds start commenting and begging them not to kill them selves. Are you serious? How could you believe bullshit like this?? What the.. I'm pretty much sure a person who would WANT to commit a suicid would not tell anyone. This is why teenagers die. They don't tell anyone. What do you think their gonna just go

"hey dad im killing my self"

"Okay son want my gun?"

"Nah I will choke my self with a towel thanks for the help doe"

Lmfaoooo. Smh smh SMH.

Part 2: the friend
2 hours...not even 10 minutes later a "friend" or a "sister" or "brother" or some fucking person comes on and posts a chapter

"Hi this is Elsa's sister. We found her drowned in blood!! Dead on the floor"

This, I find so so so SO fucking funny. So excuse me because I'm gonna laugh! You ready? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! Okay honey WHAT person in their right mind would be on their phone on WATTPAD right after their brother/sister just died 😂😂😭😭.
Yet again those people with the 11...not even 11! 7 yea those people with 7 year olds mind start commenting again and sobbing

"OMG IM SO SORRY"

"THIS IS MY FAULT I SHOULD KILL MY SELF TOO"

"IM CRYING TO MY MOM RIGHT MOW"
and so on

Part 3: back from the dead
Right here, a miracle happens and the person comes back from the dead. IKR! It's crazy! They live! One day later they come back and post a chapter saying

"Hi I'm alive..they found me in time and took me to the hospital. You guys should be thankful! Now if any of you are mean to me again or If this book doesn't get a lot votes im gonna kill my self again"

Lmfaooo and then the 7 year olds start commenting again

"IM SO GLAD OMG WANT ME TO SUVK UR ASS? I WILL DO IT JUST DONT KILL UR SELF"

"I WAS SO SCARED DONT DO IT AGAIN YOU CAN HAVE MY BOYFRIEND JUST DONT"

" I WILL GO ON A VOTING SPREE OMG"

And so on 😂😂😂

Okay. This is how I imagine stuff go with this person. Their parents find them dead then they take her to the hospital, the docotor brings her back to life and as soon as she opens her eyes this is her
"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PHONE I NEED TO TELL PEOPLE ON WATTPAD GIMME"

Lmaoooooo!!!!! AGAIN Who in their right mind would wake up and right on that second and get on wattpad to write a chapter 😂😂😩 incase You didn't know you would be in a coma and after that they wouldn't just let you go right after U try to commit a suicide. They will keep you there and make sure you are okay enough to go out and not do it again. Not only okay physically but mentally also! If your gonna lie then please for the love of Jesus make it seem REAL.

I'm sorry but most of you guys so gullible and have small minds. And if you are one of those people who have done what I just explained right now, not to offend you or anything but you are a fucking stupid selfish selfless sick person that needs to get the fuck out the Internet and never come back. Because let me tell you, they are Actually MILLIONS of teens dying everyday of serious bullying and or depression. And here you are lying, faking and making a joke out of it just for attention is so fucking sick. SO FUCKING SICK!!! Don't you feel ashamed? Because you fucking should.

This goes for the "cutters" also. Real cutters just DONT fucking post a chapter and easily tell everyone. It's not that easy. If your gonna cut why the fuck would you tell everyone? BECAUSE LIES JUST FOR ATTENTION!!!

This website is really an amazing websites, it's just some of the horrible idiots in here. Honestly from this this moment on, if you do this and I come across it I will call you out on it. Idgaf. This is NOT a joke.

Well there you have it! My first rant. I didn't make a book but hope you enjoyed. Offended? From he bottom of my heart just know that I truly do not give one fuck.

Vote for more rants

- Ezra