RANT

So I'm gonna rant and ramble so get ready to hear my nonsense lol. I just wanna write this down.

Today me and Justin were just walking down the street coming back from a store and we were just going home talking and stuff.

Then all of a sudden these 2 guys I think that were Justin's age passed by and out of nowhere one of them was like "eww what the f*ck are jersey idiots doing here"

I think they heard me talking since I have the jersey accent and recognized it or how else would they have known were from jersey.

Anyhow, what the hell???? Ew? Seriously? Are u some freaking 5 years olds because ur fucking (sorry) 19 Maybe freaking 20!!!! and so the fuck (sorry again) what if we're from jersey and we came here? Why the hell do u freaking care??? Is Ireland what now ur freaking land or some shit. Cause last time I checked we were born here and FROM HERE!!!!! and anyways lets say we weren't Why the hell do u care whose in it and whose not?? What's wrong with us being from jersey???

Justin of course got mad and was like excuse me and since Justin has the Irish accent they were surprised.

This is them "oh we weren't talking about you we were talking about him" and pointed at me. Okay like are u freaking serious???????!!!!! No they can't be 19 yr olds.

Then a small fight and argument happened and blah blah blah and someone almost called the cops and all that for what? Because some people are just so damn rude and don't know how to mind their own business.

There's some really really rude people in this world. Like why why do people have to be so rude. We were just walking minding our business and they just decided to butt in and start some drama. What the hell? What kind of people are they??? Just ugh!!! I wish people would just keep their opinions and thoughts in there head I just wish.

I'm sorry for this stupid little rant and for my language I'm just really mad rite now...:( i just wanted to let it out.

And Btw hi guys.