News

So....I have news for you guys

It's not really good so...yeah

For those of u who ship trexi

...

......

I sadly announce that I don't think that will ever happen....

After hours and hours of talking about it with Lexi

We came to the conclusion of just being friends.

I will always love her and care for her to the last breath I take. She will always always be special to me no matter what.

But me and her won't be a thing

We are not gonna bf and gf.. I guess we don't fit in that.

I was really really really REALLY heartbroken... and still am but if that makes her happy then I'm happy and I will do anything for her smile.

There was a really good reason why her and i did this. I wish i can tell u guys but its really personal.

I finally gained the courage to tell all of you.

No more trexi...

Were just friends.

Me and Lexi are friends now..nothing more.

It's really hard for me but I will move on and I know she will too.

....

.....

@LexiT-Rexi

I think u know how crazy I was for u and how i was ready to do anything and everything to have u and just to call u mine. I loved u and love u and will always love you no matter what Lex. I will never ever forget all those cute moments we made. I really hope u find the rite boy that will love and take care of u because that's what u Deserve. I will always be here to help u with anything !!! Even with any boy problems ha...I will give u advice and even tell u what I will think of ur next bf..hah..

It's hard just being only friends with u but I will live. I will move on and hopefully u will too and just know I understand and respect ur decision so much.

:..

...