MY HAIR - jesse

Hi so it's jesse and yeah yeah yeah!

Lmao.

So someone just asked me thro pm if a girl have ever touched my hair and how did I react and asked me to write it on here so everyone can read it lol.

Lol okay so all my close girl friends and the other friends that know me well, know NOT to ever touch my hair so they don't. Tbh nobody barely does.

But than like a week ago we were at the beach and I was just walking on the sand with a cute girl that I just met and out of nowhere shes like btw I love ur hair and I'm like thanx so then she's like can i touch it ?

And I shook my head lmao and told her I hate when people do it and she somehow fucking thought it would be funny or cute or watever and fucking messed it

Like are u fucking serious?????? I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN IN THE DAMN WATER CAUSE IS TOO PERF AND U JUST WANNA MESS WITH IT????

Ur sexy and all that shit BUT DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY DAMN HAIR AFTER I TOLD U NOT TO. DAMNNN. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

I was so damn pissed it wasn't even funny. You think I'm being dramatic but I ain't it bothers and annoys me to no end.

So I tried to be nice and just faked laughed and fixed it but inside I was fucking boiling lmao.

And I'm like please don't touch again haha I hate it. I tried so freaking hard to say it as nice as I could

So then she's like "wow ur making a big deal"

-____________________-

And then added " ur making it seem like if ur hair is all that"

WELL NO SHIT BITCH!!! IT IS ALL THAT.!!!!! DUHHHHHHHHHHH.

Lmaoo but seriously tho.

IDC what u think but I fucking hate when people touch my hair.

Not only because its so perfect and I spent 2 hours fixing it but because IT JUST BOTHERS ME SO MUCH

LIKE KEEP UR FUCKING HANDS TO UR SELF!

If I ever let u touch my hair just know u must be one very very very VERY special fucking person.

Yah I'm done.