My Horrible First Day Of School

Ok so for those of u who don't know I started school last week on Monday lol and my first day there was Horrible. FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL JUST FIRST DAY and already got into a fight....this is why I wish I was in jersey with Ezra lol not that I'm scared but u know its nice having ur big brother there to defend u and stuff.

U can skip this chapter cause I'm gonna write how my first day was cause I'm bored and it will probably be boring for u lol. But if u want then finish reading haha.

_______________

K so Justin took me to school and I

made him come in with me since the freaking school was HUGEEEEE. He took me to the office and blah blah and then after 30 minutes I finally got to my homeroom which the class was math.

Let me tell u...the teacher she was..oh my god the scariest teacher I have ever seen in my whole entire life. I'm not gonna make of her looks because that's not me but to be honest she did scare me.

I walk in and see the only empty seat is in between two girls. I go and sit there and everything was fine and stuff

The surprising thing is the teacher was sooo nice. This is why they say don't judge a book by its cover. She looked scary but she sure was nice.

Anyways the two girls kept talking with me and stuff and I found them pretty friendly until this idiot boy from behind me poked my shoulder.

I turn around and he was like "ahah well look at the "adorable" motherfucker who thinks he can get all the girl. U look spoiled bro go bak to kindergarten"

This got me so fucking (excuse me) mad. I look at him then look bak at the teacher and see she was working on something on her desk. So I'm like u know I'm Gonna be the Mature one here and just ignore him. I turn bak around and he pokes me again and when I turn around he says "what u scared? U want ur mommy?"

Yeah then here I lost my patience.

(I remembered Justin in the morning telling me if someone messes with u beat the f*ck out of them. Cause if u don't they will think ur weak and keep on bothering u. U have to Scare them from the start)

I got up and pushed his desk from In front of him and he's like "touch me I fucking dare u" so I punch him on the cheek lmao. (I HATE violence but I had to) He falls onto the floor and the teacher ran to us and held me.

He got up and actually pushed the teacher (god rude people) and punched me bak on the lip (yeah i have a busted lip now) I then held him by his collar and BAM I hit his head against my desk and that's when the teacher yelled the shit out of me and then took us both to the office.

He was bleeding a little from his nose and forehead. we both got in trouble and got this long ass lecture and they said we had detention for 2 hours after school.

So then they call Justin and he comes 9 minuets later. I swear this is him when he walked in the office "Did u win?" Lmaoo he whispered it to me tho And I pointed at the kid and Justin saw he was bleeding and he smiled and messed my hair he was like good job.

ANYHOW

We got out from the office and blah blah BLAH I didn't have him in any other classes. THANX GOD!

I met these 3 cool boys and they said to ignore him cause he's a jerk and he sees him self too much.

So The only time I saw him again was in lunch. He walked up to me and I thought shit were gonna fight again. He came up to me and said "hey wanna be friends? I'm sorry" and I was like eh why not. Lol.

THE END!!!!!!

So Justin was right, if someone messes with u, mess with them back because other then that they will find u their weak target and they will always mess with u for fun knowing ur not gonna do anything!!

I'm totally NOT saying violence is the answer. No no of course not. But what I'm saying here is u have to do something about it form the start. Show them ur not just a game for them to push around for fun everyday.

I didn't wanna fight but I had to defend my self.

What about u guys, How was ur first day of school?