Shout outs

Thanx guys for understanding and for the nice comments. That's why I freaking love u all!!!

Anyways the shout outs.

The first one is

I freaking LOVE this girl. She is the sweetest thing. I always love reading her msgs she so sweet always showing us love!!! And plus she been there with us from the start!! So special thanx to her!!
@XxJust_UsxX
GO FOLLOW HER!!!!!!

____
Next one is
@JustUsToghther
Omg no joke I love her she's so down to earth!!! She's always supporting us!! We might not talk as much but I do really notice all her sweet comments and all the votes!!

___
@Aryn1DLN
Idk why but I find her Adorable...lmao....but yahh!!'!! She's so sweet to me she always has nice things to say!!!!

___
@SnowFall1397
I haven been noticing all her votes and all her comments!!

____
@unicorn62
Just started noticing ur sweet comments!!!! Keep commenting I love you. Your so nice and supportive.

___
@Livitbigtime
I don't knoww her but I sure as hell love reading her comments! And i always see her voting. She seems like a super sweet person.

(Am I repeating what I'm saying for every person? Lmao)

@hot_to_the_touch
Gotta love her

And last but no least the winner of the contest 'my bae' in other words my bae LOL @Dance_Prodigy

And everyone single one of who have got us to 30.4K votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I can list u all!!!

Just keep in mind we do read every single comment and we do notice everyone who votes and supports us. We keep them in mind for stuff like this.

I am so doing this again some other time for the new fans and for everyone else who's gonna deserve it next time.

Keep voting, commenting and keep supporting us we LOVE you!!!

SO GO FOLLOW THE PEOPLE I LISTED

PLEASE??????

HEHE

BYE!

Trevy kisses :* :* :* MUAHHHH rite on the cheek.