First Day In Ireland

HIII GUYS! Yay we are in Ireland now and obviously with Internet lol.

This is literally how my first day yesterday went here in Ireland lmao imma write cause I'm bored.

Ehm

So we got there and got to our house that we ranted lol and the first thing me and Justin did was get in bed and sleep cause we were tired as hell. When we got there it was about 10 am in the morning.

Lol so we slept and I woke up and it was 5 pm (don't judge lmao) and I was hungry as hell!!! I went to Justin's room and of course he was still asleep. I jumped next to him and tried waking him saying I'm hungry and all i get was "good. Now leave me alone"

-______- how is me being hungry good?

So I mess his hair and shake him and whine some more

And...... Ok this is so embarrassing 🙈🙈 but he stretched and bam..hit me with his leg in the....yeah 🙊

Lmao damn it hurt bad and i groaned and FELL OUT OF BED AND HIT MY HEAD AND HURT MY....ass

Lmao that's when he wakes he was like shit I'm so sorry you okay please be okay I swear my dad will kill me trev IT'S ONLY OUR FIRST DAY AND UR ALREADY HURT!!!!

Lmfao it made me laugh how he was freaking out.

ANYWAYS

So then we finally got up showered changed and we went out to eat. the food was so ewwww. I did not like it at all. So Justin took me to another restaurant lmfao. I liked the food there we ate and we drove then walked around a little. Then we saw these 3 cute (oops) walking down the street and of course justin being justin said hey and flirted but guess who ended up being called cute? ME!!!!! lmaooo. Anyways until it was about 9 pm.

Thennnnn my aunt called and said its either we go or she comes. And since the house was still a MESS and we haven't dont anything we decided we would just got lol.

So we went and blah blah blah. Thanx god she had a 13 and 15 yr olds sons that I played with.

We stayed until 12 am and went home.

We cleaned a little lmao we were good after all. We unpacked some stuff and then we played black ops and ate chips until 3 am.

By then we were exhausted and Justin fell asleep on the couch XD I knew waking him up won't be a good idea so I got a blanket and covered him.

Then I called my mom and told her everything we did lmfao even the kick part LOLL!! It was funny.

I talked to her and talked and talked then talked to my dad until 4:30 LOL. Then I decided I would go to sleep so I DID!!!!

AND THAT WAS MY FIRST DAY THERE!!! LOL!

What about youuu? What did u guys do? Wats up?