Confession

Alright I will be making a confession that's been bugging me for a while now..sorry if I offend anyone or anything like that.

So Lately every little thing i do people have been paying attention to it and telling me "oh ur not innocent anymore" " Not innocent anymore Trevor"

Like I post a shirtless pic on kik and I get 10 msgs like that I change my username to "kiss me kiss me" and that's now supposedly dirty

I use the word freaking and ohhh u cursed!!!

Like come on guys!! My definition of innocent is not knowing anything dirty , not doing anything dirty.

I'm 14 not 8 and to be honest these things have been getting to me and bothering me.

If I don't curse much than the reason is because I was taught these words were bad and were not to be used.

I'm Trevor

I don't curse

I don't know most of the dirty stuff

I dont do anything dirty

I hate to be mean to people

I'm not loud, flirty and nasty like most boys I'm me I'm my self.

I'm quiet , shy and love to use sweet words.

Those are the things that will never Change about me no matter how much dirty stuff Justin teaches me. Those will always describe me as u like to me call me, innocent.

But me taking pics shirtless

Using small curing words

And those little things don't.

Those doesn't mean I have changed. That's just me being me. Doing what I want.

But people HUMANS do change!

I'm sorry I can't be perfect for you. That's how I am.

I just had to get this out..and I would love it if people understand.

.....