Honestly

Honestly I'm not doing this for attention. I'm not doing this so you can feel sorry for me because no I don't want you to. I'm saying this because I really do feel horrible and awful inside and I want to apologize, and admit that I have made mistakes. To be honest I don't deserve the love all you guys have for me. I really don't. I just can't pay you all back and show you love back. You love me and do a lot for me and I do nothing in return. I barely ever reply to any of you on Kik and if I do it's just one reply and never pm anyone back on here anymore.
"At first, I didn't get why girls would start bitching out because of a late reply, but now, idk. You haven't answered in THREE months. And I'm kinda giving up on you guys.I tried kiking you a lot of times, but the only time you replied quickly, was when I had a cover to give you, or some awkward moments for your book!I don't want to seem like a hater, but that's how I feel.Besides, you probably won't answer or see this in a few more months anyway."
Someone texted me this today and this is so true. Really thanks for being honest. I'm so so so sorry. I really am.
Yes, I admit to be honest I love all this attention I get from the girls and what I'm doing is acting like a b*tch and taking it for granted.
It's not that I'm ignoring you on purpose. I promise I'm not. I'm busy but I'm supposed to make time to reply to you guys and show you love back. When I have free time I just come on and update pointless stuff. I shouldn't. I should be replying to you guys and making you happy.
I don't realize that it probably makes you when smile when I text back.

And then there's some of the girls that I get their hopes up. Yeah I kinda flirt and calling some babe..and I say I love you but I don't realize what I'm doing to them. I don't realize I'm making them fall in love with me. I don't realize it's getting their hopes up. I don't fucking realize that it will end up breaking their hearts.
Your not games. Your hearts ARENT games to be played with.
I'm sorry. it was never my intention to do any of these stuff.
Now you guys understand why I called my self horrible and I really am. I don't want you guys to lie and say I'm not. I want you guys to be honest with me and tell me when I'm not being my self. I want you guys to tell me what u really feel towards me and the stuff you think I'm doing wrong. Don't say I'm perfect because I'm not.

I just admitted 2 of the big wrong things I have been noticing about me doing lately. And please if there's anything else then please comment below and tell me. I won't hate you I would actually love u for it. So please.
I wanna fix my mistakes. I'm really really really truly deeply sorry. I honestly won't blame you if you hate me now. It's okay. Just know I really love you guys and appreciate the love and attention U guys give me even tho I don't deserve it. But i do want to fix my mistakes.