Wattpad :((

So far Wattpad has deleted all my selfies that I posted and have deleted a couple of chapters from the begging of this book :(

If you hate me and are reporting chapters of this book, Please stop. I didn't do anything to you.. I really like this book dont report it 😔 Im sorry if it's offensive in any way. If it is then tell which chapter offends you and I will take it down my self. But reporting this because you hate me..is just wrong :(. I understand if you hate me, I'm not forcing anyone to like me. Just leave me alone then. Whether I'm a 14 year old boy or 99 year old lady or Watever you think I am, I still am a human With FEELINGS. Think before you write something next time. You shouldn't care who I am! You shouldn't take time of your life to make others feel bad! Just stop. As long as I make people smile it doesn't matter what the fuck I look like or who the fuck I am. For fucks sake I could be an alien! I don't lie but if you want to believe it I am not and cant stop you!! But I really really do not want to hear your opinion of me being fake or a lair and being spoiled. Please keep it in your head and ignore me if you hate me. Wth. Pay attention to your self and your books. You stay on your profile, I stay on mine!! Ta da!

And to those people who keep sending me msgs "Post a vine to prove Ur real" "post a video or you fake" "call me oh wait u can't bc Ur fake"

Omfg STOP!!! I'm done dealing with these!! tbh I'm just gonna start blocking people whiteout replying. What if I don't want to post a stupid vine? What if I don't freaking want to post a YouTube video? What if I'm not allowed to just give out my freaking number on the Internet and call people I don't even know??

Guys please respect Where I'm coming from. BUT if a day ever comes where I post a vine just to prove to the haters, don't come back and love me. No, if you hate me now I want you to keep hating me.

This is the last time I am going to talk about this. I'm sorry if you don't have anything better to do but to hate on people on the Internet, just leave me alone. Go play or something.

If you think I'm a liar and I'm fake THEN PLEASE im here asking you nicely to unfollow and forgot this profile exists!!! What are you gonna lose? Nothing. Am I trying to convince you im real? Am I stopping you? No I am really not. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. One more time, unfollow and leave.

I know my real trevorcents that have been here from the beginning are here because they love my personality. They are here because I make them smile. They are here because we get along. And I love them a lot for it. If you happen to see someone hate or post chapters, and you want to do me a favor just to tag this chapter to them.

I'm sorry to my Trevorcents :( I love you guys.

Makes me so sad to have to start a morning like this.
-Trevor